BIGGEST MISTAKE WE ALL MAKE (afcs, players, alpha men, ALL OF US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
So you've done a cold approach, u got the #, u have the date, u make out passionately in the back of ur car/at the park/at the movies/even at ur house

maybe feel her up a lil bit, maybe finger her, maybe she rubs ur c0ck, but of course if ur somewhere remotely public, then chances are u wont have sex with her that night. So you take her home say bye and ill call u......

THEN WHAT HAPPENS????

all of a sudden u somehow someway end up never seeing her again!!!!

i KNOW that for all those who got lotsa experience with girls have this happen at least sometimes, AFCs probly have it happen the most (if they even get to the point of kissing the girl lol), players have it happen sometimes due to bein with so many girls and obv not ALWAYS having 100% success....and im sure even those who consider themselves alpha male have had this happen too!

so, WHAT IS THE MISTAKE I SPEAK OF????

THE GUY DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO ESCALATE THE KISSING/FONDLING INTO SEX

i know for a fact that if i take a sample size of 10 girls ive at teh very least kissed, i ended up fvckin girls who i didnt think i would, but i did simply cuz i TOOK THEM TO MY ROOM, PUT THEM ON MY BED, AND JUST ESCALATED THE KISSING INTO SEX

but out of those 10, i did that to lets say only 4 or 5.........and well well well, the other 5 or 6 girls i for some reason simply decided not to try to escalate, and what happened?? I NEVER SAW THEM AGAIN

lets look at it this way - best case scenario/worst case scenario if u choose to escalate from kissing to sex

worst case - she says NO and u carry on with the kissing, then decide if shes worth it later (btw turn up the kino and eye contact and try to finger her, she mite change her mind

best case - u take the kissing and turn it into sex by simply progressing and escalating things (kissing, rubbing, fingering, undressing, ect) - aka u END UP GETTIN LAID

this is why, my advice (and i speak from successes AND failures) is no matter WHERE U ARE, whether its dinner, movies, bowling, action date, club, WHEREVER THE **** U ARE, always and i mean ALWAYS ask her subtly if she wants to go back to ur place to watch a movie, eat, drink, w/e (make it subtle, but she WILL get the hint that u wanna **** her) and if she says YES, then u are 100% in and the only thing that could stop u from getting laid at that point is YOU

by the way, goign to HER place would work too

****IN ESCALATE - ive made the mistakes of not escalating and i would prob have ****ed the girls that i didnt ****, yet at the same time there were girls i didnt really think id **** but thanks to me just going for it, to my surprise, i DID **** them (girls seem to really want to have sex as long as its all private and no one knows about it aka they dont fear people seeing them as a slut)

just some advice there, no matter if ur afc, pimp, alpha, virgin, THIS is the #1 reason u didnt get laid by the last girl that u passionately made out with and then never saw again!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls, especially young ones, are highly fickle and state-oriented. Once their BT is up, you must strike when the iron is hot if at all logistically possible. Because you are just their flava-of-the-moment at the right place/time... Tomorrow, you will soon be replaced by another cvmgun.

Of course, if you want a relationship, sometimes it is better to slow down the sexual stuff. You have to figure out what you want and calibrate for it.

Reaction score
Hey skip we were talking about how black guys (me, lol) are more successful with chicks than white guys, I agree and disagree but..you said,

"ALWAYS ask her subtly if she wants to go back to ur place to watch a movie."

This is great, just as long as you stay in your sexual flow and just progress it..I usually don't ask fo shyt, lol..I usually just go park somewhere, drive to my place, etc...she follows. I start the rubbing and kissing her neck and shyt and it just happens.

Just stay in sexual flow and let it happen......let it flow, let it flow

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
djf - have u also made the mistake of not escalating to sex with a girl that u were makign out with?

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Hey skip we were talking about how black guys (me, lol) are more successful with chicks than white guys, I agree and disagree but..you said,

"ALWAYS ask her subtly if she wants to go back to ur place to watch a movie."

This is great, just as long as you stay in your sexual flow and just progress it..I usually don't ask fo shyt, lol..I usually just go park somewhere, drive to my place, etc...she follows. I start the rubbing and kissing her neck and shyt and it just happens.

Just stay in sexual flow and let it happen......let it flow, let it flow

black guys are more successful because they are more confident, better at the game by very stuff you've mentioned e.g. flow

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donArjun said:
black guys are more successful because they are more confident, better at the game by very stuff you've mentioned e.g. flow
Well, the US Matriarx helps too - by emphasizing their + stereotype while denying their - ones. That's why Blacks do best in America or Americanized cultures. In non-Americanized ones, they don't fare nearly as well. You would not know this if you've never travelled abroad though...

Reaction score
"djf have u also made the mistake of not escalating to sex with a girl that u were makign out with?"

noooo, lol. Reason being is that everytime I get around a chick I'm in sexual state now, so all the stuff really just flows...you know even Pook was talking about the secret of the jerk is that he's not afraid of his testerone..well when I'm in sexual state, shyt just flows and I go with it.

Some girls I fvck on the first round, some it's takes a couple of rounds, lol. But I know in my heart that the chick is feelin me, she just wants me to chase her a bit more, lol. Which is cool.

I keep telling you guys this is simple, now who wants to do Real Estate?

Status
Not open for further replies.