biggest blue balls in the ****ing world right here

Reaction score
you do not believe how close i came to getting some at a party last night. i had like 4 chances and i blew it EVERY ****ING TIME.

THE BIGGEST ****UP:
i had to take a piss and this ****ing really hot chick (like a 9.5) behind me had to go really bad too. so im like u can come in i dont care. so tried to take a piss and i couldnt go with this chick watching me. so im like **** i cant go and i said why dont you go and she ****ing pulls down her pants and takes a piss right in front of me. all good right? WRONG. I LOOKED AWAY SO IT WOULDNT SEEM OBVIOUS THAT I WAS LOOKING AND I ****ING MISSED IT. then i was like acting like i was washing my hands and i look away for one second and she pulls up her pants AND I MISS IT ****ING AGAIN!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ****?! HOW DO I ****ING MISS THAT TWICE!!!!!! I HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. this chick has been in my class like the whole year and i've just been like fantasizing about her and i tried to pimp her but shes difficult. and then she ****ing pulls her pants down right next to me AND I ****ING MISS IT!!!! GOD DAMNIT!!!!

i seriously have no luck with women watsoever. a chick gets naked right next to me and i dont see anything. i ****ing have been THIS ****ING CLOSE SO MANY ****ING TIMES AND IM STILL A ****ING VIRGIN. GOD DAMMIT. WHY I AM I SO ****ING UNLUCKY!?!?!?!?!!?!?

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think therefore I am."

Look put your head back on. You'll never get anywhere by beating yourself up like this (not to mention cursing like a sailor). Heres a quick psych leason for you. The subconcious mind will answer any question you ask it. So when you ask yourself "Why am I such a screw up?" your subconcious will come up with reasons as to why. In turn your concious mind will look at this and start to apply it to your overall attitude (Thanks David). From now on just examine what you did wrong and figure out how you should approach the situation the next time around.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a troll thread to me.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's best you didn't watch a chick take a piss.

Jester FPS

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: So she pulled her pants up and down 3 times? the last time she just pulled them down right next to you and you froze up? :crackup:

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably better that you didn't hit on her while she was peeing. It sounds to me like she wasn't coming onto you so much as she was trying to empty her bladder.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
you do not believe how close i came to getting some at a party last night. i had like 4 chances and i blew it EVERY ****ING TIME.

THE BIGGEST ****UP:
i had to take a piss and this ****ing really hot chick (like a 9.5) behind me had to go really bad too. so im like u can come in i dont care. so tried to take a piss and i couldnt go with this chick watching me. so im like **** i cant go and i said why dont you go and she ****ing pulls down her pants and takes a piss right in front of me. all good right? WRONG. I LOOKED AWAY SO IT WOULDNT SEEM OBVIOUS THAT I WAS LOOKING AND I ****ING MISSED IT. then i was like acting like i was washing my hands and i look away for one second and she pulls up her pants AND I MISS IT ****ING AGAIN!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ****?! HOW DO I ****ING MISS THAT TWICE!!!!!! I HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. this chick has been in my class like the whole year and i've just been like fantasizing about her and i tried to pimp her but shes difficult. and then she ****ing pulls her pants down right next to me AND I ****ING MISS IT!!!! GOD DAMNIT!!!!

i seriously have no luck with women watsoever. a chick gets naked right next to me and i dont see anything. i ****ing have been THIS ****ING CLOSE SO MANY ****ING TIMES AND IM STILL A ****ING VIRGIN. GOD DAMMIT. WHY I AM I SO ****ING UNLUCKY!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Less profanity.....Less caps lock.

Use this experiance as an opener when you next see her. She was obiously very drunk? As were you? Bust her on taking a piss in front of you.

"I did like you but I dunno now.....your abit of a dirty girl. Have a pee infront of a stranger and all!" Say in a C+F manner...

Reaction score
no i'm not a troll. this really did happen. im just mad cause she took her pants off right next to me and i didnt see ****.

BlahBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao... this is probably the first time I've heard a guy kicking himself for not watching a female sit on a toilet and take a piss.

You'll have other chances brother (if you can call this urination-observation scenario a chance lol)... don't sweat it mayn.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao

:crackup: So you will never see her again....? If she really liked you, you can still pursue her. Maybe do an ass grab, for starters. See where it goes.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the f*ck were you going to do as she was pulling up/down her pants? Ram it up her pooper?

No , you did not come close to getting laid. You came close to staring at a girl going to the bathroom, yet you pussed out.

Blowing a sure thing is when a girl literally pulls you away from a party to go to her place, and once you get there you pass out on her bed face dowm from smoking/drinking too much. Blowing it is when you have been blatantly groping a girl for 3 hours while she's nearly attatched to your hip, go off to another room for 5 seconds, and have the host of the party pull a bait-and-no-switch by taking her out back and making out with her. Almost blowing it is planning to go out to a country bar with a friend's hot female friends, yet you're passed out by 9 PM on said friend's floor from pounding vodka for 3 hours straight on an empty stomach.

And before you even ask, yes all of those things have happened to me recently.