Bigger butts and boobs make for better sex..

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, in the last few weeks I have noticed something... Girls with bigger boobs and butts tend to give a more enhanced sexual experience than the ones with smaller boobs and smaller asses.

The ones with A cups and no ass still bring you to a close, but unfortunately, I am starting to enjoy sex with the women that are not as toned as I am,... If you get my drift..

The downside is, I tend to shy away, or refuse to be seen in public with bigger chykks, and use that time to parade the smaller, toned , physically fit broads..

I know, its phukked up...but hey that's just what's going on right now..

Oh well!!!.....:rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the ones with bigger butts and boobs have more experience?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you've just picked the wrong slim girls...

Or, better yet why not have two... one for public occasions and one you keep in the kitchen and bedroom

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
heheh, i hear ya ;) so... you like extra meat in your kebab huh? packs more flavour? i agree.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure what I missed during my foundational years, but it seems as though the chykks that are not so sure of themselves bodywise tend to try harder..(ie..bigger boobs, bigger asses, etc....)

Slim, tight little chykks, seem to just love to lay motionless, stare at the ceiling with their legz in the air, waiting for their big O, while you sweat your fukkyn ass off.....

Not that I am complaining,... I mean puzzy is puzzy...but god-dammit, I want the chykk to work for it too....

Is it too much to ask for her to move a hip or two???..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then try and roll over so she's on top...that will make her work. :D

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if they had big breasts but no ass but a big ass and no breasts? hahaha its all or none right?

im more toned than a lot of guys i use to go w/...im pretty sure they were satisfied...but hey ya kno...every1's got their own preferences...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with a little cushion for the pushin! Until it gets out of hand there is nothing wrong with some thickness. I won't say puzzy is puzzy but do what makes you happy screw the chicks that do it for you. I agree HB type chicks tend to do nothing in bed i like a woman who makes me nut, works her but off to get me hard again then takes pride in gettting it back down as quickly as possible.

They say that there are two things that are great to ride until your friends see you with them: Mopeds and Fat women :D

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger the pig the tighter the hole. LOL!!!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it may just be a phase... For right now, the bigger the boobs and the butt, leads to a hightened sexual state for myself.
Don't get me wrong, I'll still phukk the little one's, but for now, I think I'll see this fetish of mine through..

Big boobs and ass, or nothin'........In private that is....:rolleyes:

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely NO FAT CHICS! ...I'm a T & A man, but I like em on women who are slim and trim. Ain't seen nothing a slim and trim woman wouldn't do that a fat woman would. Actually, it's more of the opposite with me. I'd like to at least be able to throw her up, and do her like up against the wall, or in the showers, or in the tub. Try to get them in the showers and you'll see what I mean, ain't no room in there to get wet n wild! But to each his own I guess. :)

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
imMA TELL YOU WHY

WOMEN WITH BIG BOOBS AND ASSES WERE GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS AND ASSES. SO WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER OLDER DUDES WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR ASSETS, KEEP IN MIND how YOUNG FEMALES SEEM TO BE OBSESSED WITH OLDER DUDES( REMEMBER HOW THE FREASHMEN FEMALES WHERE CALLED THE "FREASHMEAT").

So when dudes see these young minded young ladies with womenly bodies they immeaditly go in for the kill.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: imMA TELL YOU WHY

Originally posted by NATHINNICE
( REMEMBER HOW THE FREASHMEN FEMALES WHERE CALLED THE "FREASHMEAT").
To avoid another pointless flame war, I'll just generalize and state that all women are fresh meat... After all, its all new puzzy when you first get a taste of it,.. right????..:rolleyes:

With that being said,..I have also come to realize that you can pretty much tap into any puss you want to... All it takes is patience, timing and a little extra effort... Oh and you must be able to withstand rejection/byytch-shields/periods/cramps/ and women who believe they are in love with their men.....

I just seem to enjoy banging chykks with bigger boobs and... asses... for now.....

The Edge ' Some have it and some don't '

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!! I don't think you mean fat chicks (ewww) but girls that have big boobs and what I would call "soft skin". Skinny chicks are boney and sharp. My O is way better when my chest is pressed up against some c/d cups and I have a hand full of @ss and not sharp bone. Right on man!

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being that i wouldnt know which one is better, it makes me feel more at ease that if a slightly larger than fit girl comes up to me with interest that i shouldnt turn it down :D

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJintheworks
My O is way better when my chest is pressed up against some c/d cups and I have a hand full of @ss and not sharp bone. Right on man!
You-mouth-the-took-right-out-of-my-words...:D

Edge

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard guys say that if they have low body fat there sex drive goes down, so I think that the sex drive and body fat is the same for girls. Since breasts are both fat and glands, and the ass is one of the most fatty parts of the body, the girls with bigger probably have more fat and thus more sex dirve. More horney girl + you = better sex(mostly).

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julius_Caesar
I have heard guys say that if they have low body fat there sex drive goes down, so I think that the sex drive and body fat is the same for girls. Since breasts are both fat and glands, and the ass is one of the most fatty parts of the body, the girls with bigger probably have more fat and thus more sex dirve. More horney girl + you = better sex(mostly).
So does that mean "Baby Got Back + You Got Mack = SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!?" :D

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it is just that you are more turned on in your sub-concious by thicker women so that is why your experiences have been better

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya!!! I love big booty girls, not too big though...bubble butts and round tits make life so damn SWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!