Big problem!

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, what should I do?
there is this girl, she is 16 and im her first boyfriend, im 19. the girl is really hot though, she is gorgeous and she is a wonderful person.
at first, i was going with her for 2 months, but then i broke up, and she cried and cried for a month (serious stuff this here), then some f*cking how i hooked up with her again.

now she says she LOVES me, she never told me that our "first relationship" and i really like the girl, so i said i love her too, and she melted. =(

she says: if we break up again, she has nothing to live for.

i wanna break up with her before this summer, i like the girl and all, but i just cant deal with a relationship. and my relationship to her is REALLY REALLY close, we meet almost every day etc.

i like her and all but i dont wanna get stuck with her, i wanna go have fun etc.
so how should i break up? any good tips? thanks alot

Reaction score
If you don't want her to commit suicide when you dump her, tell her that you will kill yourself if she kills herself and that if she really loved you she wouldn't be so distraught and absorbed with thoughts of suicide, because in a indirect sense she will be commiting homocide when you take your life because of her suicidal actions! If she really loves you then she wouldn't destroy her life for your sake! :rolleyes:

Comprende?

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you choose to keep with her. its your choice.

if you choose to get out. its your choice.

if she chooses to kill herself, its her choice you have nothing to do with it. She makes her decisions you make yours.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, girl sounds pretty needy. one method i have heard for situations like this is to get her to break up with you! Here is what you can do, we all know being a complete AFC can really kill the flame. Go AFC on her ass (hopefully she doesn't like it). The best way to do that is to always ask her what she wants to do, and whenever she asks you, tell her you don't know. Ask her for her opinion of everthing, have no opinion of your own, also, stop having sex with her. Tell her you think that you want to see if your relationship is based solely on being physical. HAHAHAA. This has to work, shell get sick of it for sure. Borrow money, mouch off of her, shell hate it. She breaks up with you, and you win!

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
damn, girl sounds pretty needy. one method i have heard for situations like this is to get her to break up with you! Here is what you can do, we all know being a complete AFC can really kill the flame. Go AFC on her ass (hopefully she doesn't like it). The best way to do that is to always ask her what she wants to do, and whenever she asks you, tell her you don't know. Ask her for her opinion of everthing, have no opinion of your own, also, stop having sex with her. Tell her you think that you want to see if your relationship is based solely on being physical. HAHAHAA. This has to work, shell get sick of it for sure. Borrow money, mouch off of her, shell hate it. She breaks up with you, and you win!

this will never work, im with her almost every day, she knows exactly how im thinking etc, she knows me already, she knows that wouldn't be the real me and that i can change back. and this girl comes from a society in the upper parts of sweden, she recently moved here, so she doesnt know much about the big world. she doesn't even got cable tv so that she could get life experience from tv. thats why she'll keep me. im like her everything, she moved here 2 years ago so she has like 10 friends maximum, and only 2 of them are tight friends. and she doesn't go out that much because she is only 16 so she cant go clubbing or something like that.
this tactic wont work.

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ok she will get over it and then do it again and again you are just the firast in a long chain. Forget her she is just as selfish as anyone else.

ROCK DRUMMER

Reaction score
Well, if you don't want to dump her but don't want to be with her, get dumped. Basically act in such a way that doen't upset her, nor ruin your rep, but makes her not want to go out w/ you anymore.
...or just dump her nicely.