big blue veins

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
hhhmm..

I've noticed that sometimes (especially when it's quite humid) that the veins on my hands become VERY noticible. They really 'fill up' & protrude wildly in a thick coat of blue. It's not attractive.
At times my hands seem like they're 90% blue 10% white.

is there a way to combat this at all?

redCobra1

Don Juan
Reaction score
be happy with what you have....I have the same thing... dont let something like a physical feature get in the way of a suave personality...if they like you, they like you,.... they dont...well NEXT em. Dont be concerned about something you cant do anything about. Get over it and if you show enough confidence and that you have a great personality (which im sure you do) they wont care what your hands look like

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have high vascularity. That means, when you're standing outside on a cold day naked with a bunch of people, you will give off more body heat than regular folk. ...

Plus the big veins look sexy on your muscles. More than a few women have grabbed my bicep with its freakish vein (I'm not toting the big guns by any stretch, so it's out of place) and called it a "penis vein" or otherwise soaked their panties. Be proud of who you are!

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know what the problem is with your hands. It is curable but takes some effort.

What you need to do is get the excess time off them, this will cure the problem:rolleyes:

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're your veins for christ sakes!!! Of course you are going to notice them if you are working out :rolleyes:.