Bewary of AFCs with girlfriends

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aware of how you act around AFCs girlfriends. Because AFCs are jealous, insecure little men who may take huge offense if you talk to their girl, you have to be careful how you act around them.

Most AFCs pour their life and soul into their girlfriends and they are totally obsessed with them. If you decide to talk to their girlfriend, be aware that the AFC may become offended and may try to fight or sucker punch you or something.

AFCs are totally infatuated with their girlfriends and get all emotional if anybody trys to talk to their girl. They are completely in love with this person and they will do any thing to protect their love if it feels intruded upon in any way.

Last edited:

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I trust you just had to deal with a situation like this?
None of the AFCs I know would come to blows over something like this, but they do stick to their GFs like flies on sh!t when you talk to them. The best is when the girl tells him to go away so she can talk to you in peace :D

The bad@ss with a heart of gold.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecure people do loads of insane stuff, always watch out with that, learned that the hard way a month ago lol

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good observation

The AFC i encountered, actually put a stop sign on top of this girls car on the night that I stayed over at her house, and SCORED!!!

I confronted a friend of his and told him that if he came my way I would destroy him...He disappeared....

However: I would advise taking a closer look at the gf of the AFC....I am inclined to think that certain women bring out this behavior in men, and aim to turn DJ's into AFCs

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time in a club I was just looking at some girl, when some guy hurriedly came up, tapped me on my shoulder, and said "She's mine."

Sheesh.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
One time in a club I was just looking at some girl, when some guy hurriedly came up, tapped me on my shoulder, and said "She's mine."

Sheesh.
Holy crap. I would have been like "Dude, get the fvck outta my face you loser." That's just being a Super AFC.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell yes this is true!

My best friend is a huge AFC. When he got a girlfriend he changed completely. He'd get mad when I talked to her. He told lies about me to her and painted me to be a loser so that she would never become interested in me. It was pathetic.

I didn't get too mad though. I knew he was an AFC, and we eventually patched things up. We're still friends and he's much more of a man now.

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Holy crap. I would have been like "Dude, get the fvck outta my face you loser." That's just being a Super AFC.
fa real doe.....

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 318 Most Hated
fa real doe.....
Please tell me you're not a white guy.

Last edited:

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my observations, there are some women that actually like that kind of energy. From what I've seen, the more insecure type women who are afraid of getting pumped and dumped, cheated on, etc. go for men like this because they are confident that they wouldn't do any of that. Something that I've learned as I've stepped away from the dating market and paid attention to people around me is that relationships and the people involved in them are often formed around power plays, where one party has control and influence over the entire relationship.

I've seen men who regularly use and discard women because they were in control of the situation with women that had no self respect, were needy/insecure, etc. I feel like women like these are the ones that eventually get some control over themselves but they compensate for this by going for men like we are talking about in this thread.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im black.
18 years later — talk about a necro thread.

On topic - I think this type of man is less common now than he was even 10 years ago. I think it’s the other direction now where the GF is attention seeking and, if anything, the man is too tolerant of the AW behavior and let’s it slide.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aware of how you act around AFCs girlfriends. Because AFCs are jealous, insecure little men who may take huge offense if you talk to their girl, you have to be careful how you act around them.

Most AFCs pour their life and soul into their girlfriends and they are totally obsessed with them. If you decide to talk to their girlfriend, be aware that the AFC may become offended and may try to fight or sucker punch you or something.

AFCs are totally infatuated with their girlfriends and get all emotional if anybody trys to talk to their girl. They are completely in love with this person and they will do any thing to protect their love if it feels intruded upon in any way.
I had a situation like this happen once. I was at a birthday in a bar many years ago. Some dweebish engineer was pissed I was talking to his girlfriend and he let me know that. First off, I didn't know it was his girlfriend and his extreme mate guarding really soured my mood that night.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that I've learned as I've stepped away from the dating market and paid attention to people around me is that relationships and the people involved in them are often formed around power plays, where one party has control and influence over the entire relationship.
yep, if a woman is 30-40 and you have your **** together she will ghost if she cant turn you into a cuck. same woman wonders why shes drunk on mental health meds.