Best Way To Approach Random Girls

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I've been with this site for a while. It's helped me out a lot. I have more confidence w/ women in general, and i now have girls who actually come up and flirt with me and i don't even have to do anything. But my problem is, how do you approach random women? I have great success with women i know/woman in my class, but when it comes to women in the hallways just chilling out with their friends, i have no clue on how to approach them. Its hard when they're alone, and its also hard when theres a group of girls with their friends, and you're only interested in one of them, and don't want to waste your time flirting up the others. So what's the best way to approach?

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fluid said:
Situational Openers!!!!!!!!!!
And what if that's not possible at the time. Like if its just a group of girls standing in the hallway talking doing nothing out of the ordinary

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
walk up kinda over the shoulder approach look back, body language showing that your acting away. Stop liek something just popped into your mind. Say a loud (not yell, but like with high energy) Hello or hi, say ur friends were discussing something and ud love a womens opinion on it, and then add a false time contraint. Say something like my friends were arguing on who argues more men or women, girls go blah blah, and u just opened...

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fluid said:
walk up kinda over the shoulder approach look back, body language showing that your acting away. Stop liek something just popped into your mind. Say a loud (not yell, but like with high energy) Hello or hi, say ur friends were discussing something and ud love a womens opinion on it, and then add a false time contraint. Say something like my friends were arguing on who argues more men or women, girls go blah blah, and u just opened...
Thanks Fluid great post

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i'll agree with everything said here so far. it's almost impossible (in my experience) to approach a group of girls that are already talking to each other, espeically if you are alone though. you approaching 1 girl is a lot easier, awkward for the first moments but just pay no attention to it and try to escalate fast (so it doesnt stay awkward).

talk about stuff that is relevant to her and has something to do with both her and you, or something that you have in common. this is important.

the easiest thing is when girls have something, usually an item, that you can start a conversation about. when this happens the starter is basically given to you. for example if a girl has a play ticket just say, "oh you're going to that too? i heard that (blah,blah,blah)" and off you go.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many ways. You can use David D's stuff, jugglers, MM, or you can go the direct method

personally I rather be direct. Most guys don't have the ballz to be direct with women where you state your intentions right from the start. You will either get her number or a date a minute or 2 after talking to her or you won't. This is the beauty of direct method you don't waste your time talking to a girl trying to seduce her for 15-20 minutes only for her to tell you she has a bf. If she has a bf she will tell you in a minute or 2 and then you can eject.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE direct method. As a matter of fact, I go exculsively direct when I do approach since I hate to beat around the bush

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about direct method is that there are no long scripts + lines to memorize, no deception. You don't have to act differently than what you really are. You are basically being yourself and letting the girl know what's on your mind. Direct method is the simplest yet most difficult at the same time if you think about it. Most difficult in the way that you have to grow some ballz of steel to do this. All other methods use deceptive tactics made to minimize embarrassment for the guy from beginning to end. Nothing wrong with that but the whole process of seduction takes a long time. Who has time to memorize all the phases of the MM or waste 15-20 minutes on a girl and they screw up and it's over. With direct you ask the girl out and you get a yes or no. No more lying in your bed thinking "what could have been" if you had asked her out but for some reason you couldn't (and you wasted 20 minutes of your life on PUA tactics on her). You have a clean conscience with direct method you got the answer from the girl.