best type of girls to "start" with?

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
tomorrow night is gonna be my first visit to a bar since I found this site and the bevy of awesome information it has to offer. Im not gonna fvck around anymore cuz if I dont approach girls I am never even gonna have a CHANCE at gettin her number. What I am wonderin about is if I should find a girl that I think is really hot or maybe try talkin to one who isnt as attractive just to sorta make my confidence a bit higher goin in?

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont have good (i dont mean NOT GREAT), but just "rusty" game....then do 1 of two things.....

hit on a non-super-hot chick (she can be cute).....so you wont get nervous.

or

hit on the first chick you see available (empty seat / or not talking to anyone then) when you walk into the place (3 second rule type of thing).

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna answer your question right now, but I would like to give you one good advice (even tho I assmue that you've heard this before, but it won't hurt you to hear it once again):

YOU ARE STILL LEARNING! Don't expect to get 5 numbers from 5 hot chicks tomorrow! Maybe all of them will let you down, but keep in mind that you are ABOUT to become a Don Juan and that sooner or later YOU will get all of them BECAUSE you are willing and smart enough to go out there, make your moves, and learn.

"I will stand up... no matter how many times I fall down!"

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold your horses young Jedi.

I think your really over analysing things here.

Don't go to the bar with a pre concieved notion of what type of girl your going to hit on - what rating she'll be - what you will say and do... no no no.

Go out to the bar with one thing only on your mind - to have fun.

Worry not about women - because at times the bar can be hit and miss. You may go and there are plenty of single women - but at other times all hotties may be with guys - or perhaps the pickings are slim.

Anyways - if you go to the bar with and the only thought is to get women, then you could be dissapointed quickly. Don't make women the hit or miss of your night. Make having fun the point of the night.

Just concentrate on chatting to chicks - having fun - drinks and laughs.

Don't feel like you HAVE to talk to the chicks - just feel the vibe, and go with the flow.

In my opinion, the best kind of bars are local - hole in the wall kind of bars - as opposed to the trendy bars.

I live close to Hollywood - so you can imagine how many Trendy bars there are - but the chicks there are very much stuck up and into themselves.

I've found a local bar thats awesome. From the outisde it looks like cr#p - but inside it's a great, clean bar.

The advantage of local bars is that there are lot's of local who go there. The guys generally are AFC types. They don't dress that well, and go there to get drunk.

If you dress and look good (Don't over dress) - then your already one up over the other loser guys.

Friday nights I find are great nights. Single women go out for drinks with freinds at the end of the work week (I find usually single women have plans to go out on the town Saturday night - but stay local Fridays) - adn here's where most of my chick meeting happens.

Saturdays are nights for hitting the beach - lot's of hot young women at the beach. Dress is more casual - and atmosphere more relaxed than the city, stuck up clubs.

Thats my thing - you need to find your own nitche.

Reaction score
1. Dress above average.

2. Walk in pause at the door like you own the joint.

3. Have your game aura on. Your a major player in this game so let the confidence beam ******d from you. Keep your eyes at half mast not bug eyed. Have your player eyes on.

4. Walk slowly through the club and pick out the girls you feel comfortable approaching. If your a beginner do not start with the mythical hb9.5 or whatever the heads on this site call em. But also don't set your sights too low...just within your comfort zone.

5. Mostly they will be in crowds or groups. Each group has a leader ho. She is the mother hen and major c*ckblocker. But she is also the biggest ho. She sets the standards for the rest to aspire too....if she isn't pleased then your target will evaporate.

6. Pick out your targets as you circle the club. On the second pass approach...just for practice and say;

" Excuse me what's your name? Ok susie (or whatever) My name is ........when a good song comes on I want you to dance with me"

99%of the time she will say ok. Then walk away. Do not engage convo.

7. Move to your next target and do the same thing. and if you have a 3rd then repeat it.

8. Go to the bar and post up where they can see you.

9. When a song comes on that YOU enjoy approach which ever one gave you the best vibes.

10. Remember your just practicing and have fun. DO NOT put undue stress on the situation. You need to learn to relax and let it become so that talking and asking women to dance is no big deal to YOU.