Best Secret Santa Gift EVER

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're doing a secret santa thing within the staff of my complex, and I have been playing along even though I don't really think it's that fun.

Anyway, I check my mailbox today, and I find none other than a Candy Shotglass. Yes, a shot glass made out of peppermint candy cane. I really want to shake my secret santa's hand, for single handedly encouraging my alcoholistic tendencies.

Tomorrow I'm trying it out, by doing shots of Ice 101 :D

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Candy Shotglass. Yes, a shot glass made out of peppermint candy cane...
WTF!!! They make these! Sounds like a good way to get a certain asian girl drunk at my house this friday night.;)

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Best Secret Santa Gift EVER

Originally posted by PRMoon
WTF!!! They make these! Sounds like a good way to get a certain asian girl drunk at my house this friday night.;)
Hell yeah! I think you can get them at Target or Walmart. Definitely makes shooting alcohol a lot more festive :)

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds really cool. I have a shot glass collection and it would make an interesting addition, but I don't know how well that would work out in the long run. :) How is it wrapped/packaged?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
That sounds really cool. I have a shot glass collection and it would make an interesting addition, but I don't know how well that would work out in the long run. :) How is it wrapped/packaged?
if it isnt packaged well, put clear plastic wrap around it and it should keep it nice for a few years.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do people still drink? :rolleyes:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
Do people still drink? :rolleyes:
Yes, because unlike other drugs I actually know what's in the bottle.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a heart-warming christmas story. Clearly ****ens needn't have bothered Scrooge with the ghosts of christmas past when he could have simply got him liquored up.

Gift implies your work colleagues think of you as an alcoholic with a sweet tooth. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Yes, because unlike other drugs I actually know what's in the bottle.
Dont bet on it man. I dont wanna bash you, but if I smoke weed I know whats in it, if I drink a prefilled bottle with alchohol I dont.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Dont bet on it man. I dont wanna bash you, but if I smoke weed I know whats in it, if I drink a prefilled bottle with alchohol I dont.
Are you ****ing kidding me? Do you know anything? What's in the bottle is ALCOHOL! It's regulated by the FDA. What's in the weed is could be a multitude of things: THC, PCP, whatever the hell the guy who made it decided to put in it. I have smoked weed that did not have only THC in it, and let me tell you it wasn't the most enjoyable experience.

And yea, my staff thinks I'm an alcoholic. But it's better than them thinking of me as an AFC ;)

jessup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather trust a bottler (Smirnoff, etc) rather than the local tinny house (drug dealer).

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jessup
I would rather trust a bottler (Smirnoff, etc) rather than the local tinny house (drug dealer).
Id trust neither of the two because history has shown that they both **** up. However if I have the actualy bud in my hand I can check whats in it alot easier because its basicly the raw product.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Id trust neither of the two because history has shown that they both **** up. However if I have the actualy bud in my hand I can check whats in it alot easier because its basicly the raw product.
You're a paranoid moron.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to set the record straight as a casual smoker for the last 24 years.

1.) THC is the main ingredient in pot. It's not something they put in, it's the naturally occuring chemical that gets you high, among a few others (depending on the strain).

2.) In all my years of puffing, not only has nobody sold me any weed laced with anything, but I don't know a single person who it's happened to either. That's urban myth. Good dealers want their clients to be happy, not have their house lit up with .308 rounds for fvcking people over. Believe me - it doesn't happen.

3.) I used to work with some cholos who smoked weed laced with PCP, but they paid extra, and knew up front what they were getting, and knew the potential consequences of their actions. Again, nobody likes surprises.

I'm not advocating drug use by any means. Do whatever makes you happy - just be informed.

I will say that I've seen far more people take a free ride to the grey bar hotel over alcohol than weed. Two decades of smoking and I've never worn handcuffs, while many of my buddies that drink have at least one DUI under thier belt. But again, I'm not one to judge.

Reaction score
ice 101...aaaaahh!

One time I bought a bottle a 5th of Ice 101, a 5th of Ketel One Vodka, and a 5th of Corralejo tequila. Mixed all 3 up in a pitcher and passed it around between a few thirsty friends...we started drinking at 3 in the afternoon and next thing I knew I'm on the grass outside in the rain at 2 in the morning..

That Ice 101 stuck out when it came to nasty ass peppermint taste...yuck yuck yuck.

cool present

Reaction score
When it comes to alchol bottle or a drug dealer I'd go with both.. Well in my situation for 2 reasons, well I can only talk about one reason and thats because I could care less whats in the bottle as long as it reads anything 80 proof and above.

And with some pot, well I guess some have more control over the drugs they acquire than others. he he

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
Just to set the record straight as a casual smoker for the last 24 years.

1.) THC is the main ingredient in pot. It's not something they put in, it's the naturally occuring chemical that gets you high, among a few others (depending on the strain).

2.) In all my years of puffing, not only has nobody sold me any weed laced with anything, but I don't know a single person who it's happened to either. That's urban myth. Good dealers want their clients to be happy, not have their house lit up with .308 rounds for fvcking people over. Believe me - it doesn't happen.

3.) I used to work with some cholos who smoked weed laced with PCP, but they paid extra, and knew up front what they were getting, and knew the potential consequences of their actions. Again, nobody likes surprises.

I'm not advocating drug use by any means. Do whatever makes you happy - just be informed.

I will say that I've seen far more people take a free ride to the grey bar hotel over alcohol than weed. Two decades of smoking and I've never worn handcuffs, while many of my buddies that drink have at least one DUI under thier belt. But again, I'm not one to judge.
thats right, drug dealers make you pay extra for extra crap and they arent going around giving the crap away.

i think people blame the fact they cant handle the drug they took on some other drug in it.

all drugs have side effects and people should be aware , however they need to just stop doing drugs rather than do them over and over and complain that some pot was laced. how high shchool is that?

i dont even know how this got siderailed into a drug is or is not better than alcohol topic, the thread starter just thought he got a kewl shotglass gag gift.