BEST Myspace tip you'll ever read

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the dude is right

I use the same opener and use exactly the same answers for a buncha girls

Ive f'ed 2 girls off myspace and had a few dates by just randomly meeseging them

its easy and you can do it from home, plus, Im a loser so I dont have any friends to go out with and meet chicks :(

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
http://www.viciousproductions.com/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=11371

(the girl on the very right)

i met her on myspace, we had a date, we made out and cuddled - and then i fvcked up and didnt get a 2nd date........this was 4 months ago

u tellin me myspace sucks? wat? if only my game in real life was better, i woulda fvkced her instead of just making out with her, but i started being too nice to her cuz she was so sweet so i mirrored her sweetness by being sweet, and then she simply lost interest (another lesson on how NOT to act with a chick)
This photo isn't helping you to prove that myspace isn't just full of ugly chicks..

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocker said:
This photo isn't helping you to prove that myspace isn't just full of ugly chicks..

That girl is hot, wtf are you talking about.

Anyway onto myspace. It's easier for me to hook up with chicks in real life than on myspace. I have a real account and am in a relationship so I don't even bother with it but I created a fake profile with some pics of me and did what you said (btw, I had a profile tracker on my real account and saw all the hot girls checking out my profile but 0 ever sent me a message or wanted to be my friend, that probably has to do with me being in a relationship though), I I'mmed about 60 girls, 3 responded and only one followed up with another response then I sent friend requests to about 150 girls and 30 added me but only one ever sent me a message, so I don't know where you're from but it's A LOT easier to meet a chick at a club or on the streets and game her than it is on myspace but like I said, I ain't really trying but I have a friend of mine that hooks up with chicks but the only time he hooks up is when he gets im'med from some random chick saying he's cute and wants to get to know him better.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl on the right IS a HB6. A bit above average, the one in the middle is a HB8 (just) and lets not say anything about the one on the left.

What would everyone else rate them?

Oh as a poster said. Some less attractive girls seem to have REALLY high standards, they don't. It's just their way of making themselves feel better. They expect to be rejected so they act like they're the ones who don't want to talk etc before the guy does. I've had the worst looks from girls who where so seamingly UP themselves but not great, and then when I've actually talked to them for a while, they're all over me. That's where I use the "I've a girlfriend line"

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i thought the girl was ridiculously hot, just cuz she had a beautiful face, big boobs, nice tan, and totally skinny beautiful body - so my point was, i met her on myspace, thus trying to prove that u can meet hot girls on myspace

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
That girl on the right IS a HB6. A bit above average, the one in the middle is a HB8 (just) and lets not say anything about the one on the left.

What would everyone else rate them?
That's about right. The girl on the right, uggh. Let's just say that walleyes don't do much for me. :)

If that's what you think is hot, you really need to get out more. She looks like a $20 hooker, and I seriously wouldn't be bragging about getting ditched by her if I were you.

Maybe it's just a (really) bad pic.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
That's about right. The girl on the right, uggh. Let's just say that walleyes don't do much for me. :)

If that's what you think is hot, you really need to get out more. She looks like a $20 hooker, and I seriously wouldn't be bragging about getting ditched by her if I were you.

Maybe it's just a (really) bad pic.

hey shes wearing too much makeup in that pic i kno, but tahts cuz shes at a club, believe it or not, shes very very beautiful.........and im not "bragging" - i love it how people love to say im "bragging" when wat im doing is SHARING ADVICE!!!

YES i got ditched by her after 1 date, u kno why??? cuz i stopped following sosuave techniques when i saw how sweet she was, and the second I started to reward her sweetness with being "a nice guy", well thats when it was all over

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh she looks just like the sweet girl next door...
If you live next to a brothel.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Rocker said:
Yeh she looks just like the sweet girl next door...
If you live next to a brothel.
lol u guys must think the girl is so hot if ur all calling her a slut just based on her looks - isnt that wat girls do to each other??

get past how hot she is and just realize my point - THERE ARE HOT GIRLS ON MYSPACE

fyi, this girl IS one of those myspace attention *****s whos got too many friends on her list, but hey i guess that didnt matter in my case, so really, its fine to go after girls who seem like attention whoers, cuz we all want the same thing from these hot *****es anyway - SEX

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
get past how hot she is and just realize my point - THERE ARE HOT GIRLS ON MYSPACE
Here's another MySpace tip, the more you lower your standards, the more "hot" girls there are on MySpace.

Like that Kef_Chanceee chick, ewww and a half. And why did you tell everyone on here that she was 18 when in her profile, she specifically typed out "I'm also only 15."? Little embarassed to be sarging the young ones, are you?

Your "BEST" tips are just the ramblings of a kid who nearly begs for girl's AIM names and then hooks up with mediocre looking chicks. That is if you even hook up with them at all, I've seen pics of you, I've seen pics of these alleged "girls", but no pics of you with girls. For someone that does nothing but BRAG (and yes, that is all that you do), one would hope that you would have something to back up these claims. Until then about half the people on this board are probably just going to keep thinking you're a keyboard jockey and flaming you every chance they get.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lol didnt bother reading her profile - wat am i supposed to do, take pics of girls with me when im chilling with them? sorry but when im with a chichk, taking pics as "evidence" for some discussion forum is THE LAST THING on my mind - and u guys calling hot girls ugly is plain idiotic why the hell are u even doing it???

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
LOL SKIP

She is 15. Ahahah
Busted!!

Skip is reminding me a LOT of Black Italian, a troll we had on here some months ago who also used to post fake pictures along with fake stories.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
fake pictures with fake stories? LOL wow losers

wat am i busted for? i didnt even read the bytches profile, i didnt know shes 15 and she looked older - ARE U GUYS EXCITED BY THIS OR SOMETHIN??

u keep on thinkin im fake, and ill keep on fvckin girls - anyone and everyone on here can be fake, so wtf are u even worried for? just take the fvckin advice as it is, agree or disagree with it, and stop worrying about how real a guy on a discussion forum is. Everything I have said has been true, if u dont wanna believe it then check this out - I DONT CARE

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl looks like a zombie!

If I were you I'll keep on wanking 10 times a day, like you do now, instead of sarging 15 years old zombies! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
I think skip is for real.

Dude actually sounds a lot like a guy I used to go clubbing with a while ago. Typical white, wannabe gangster kinda kid who's not rich but goes clubbing, spends time online, kind of looks like the guy in this pic: http://www.viciousproductions.com/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=11373. I guess a lot you can't relate because you came to this site not being able to get laid easily (me included). But come on, there's tons of guys who put in barely any effort and get it left and right. One of my roommates last year...he laid 7 chicks in 3 weeks. And had a threesome. It was true because I saw him pulling them...all ONLINE. And you know, I used to hate him for it. I called him a loser, argued with him, etc...but you know, thinking back on it, that dude kicked ass, I should have learned from him.

All you guys who bash him are insecure. Just listen to yourselves.

First you say his post is crap, then when he gives evidence you say he's a fake. Sooo...how is he exactly supposed to "prove" anything. I guess regardless, you could keep saying it's fake because nothing is really "provable."

Oh, and if it's not fake, then it's ugly, and it's bad, and it sucks.

Come on guys, grow up. What are we, Nazis? If you're not with us, then you're against us?

You guys actually crack me up with your immaturity. :crackup:

props skip. And maybe skip, you should tone down the ego a notch. it's only a waste of your time you could probably be spending more productively by nailing more chicks or something. you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
chickenlegs - good to see someone proving my point for me, u got a good head on ur shoulders!

and trust me, i post here during the day simply cuz im at work, i do accounting, and in an 8 hour day, id say i have bout 4 housr of work = lotsa free time...maybe after a date or somethin ill come and post somethin at nite, such as tips on wat i did right so other people can hoepfully follow it and fvck too.

hey chickenlegs, ur almost rite on the money with my description, exceppt besides dressin kinda ghetto i wear hollsiter alot too.

but hey, i post her cuz im usually bored at work 1/2 the time and i feel like sharing advice - calling me a fake is counterproductive.

and guys - no need to "neg hit" the girl i showed the picture of, callin her a zombie or ugly only goes to show how frustrated u are with ur own lack of success, and u try to make urselves feel good by just sayin shes ugly so u wouldnt b jealous

STOP THE FLAMING

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
u keep on thinkin im fake, and ill keep on fvckin girls - anyone and everyone on here can be fake, so wtf are u even worried for? just take the fvckin advice as it is, agree or disagree with it, and stop worrying about how real a guy on a discussion forum is. Everything I have said has been true, if u dont wanna believe it then check this out - I DONT CARE
It's pretty easy to tell the posters who have experience and the ones who are quoting textbook seduction advice because in reality this advice does not go down in a textbook way.

This is why it's important for posters to share REAL experiences, so others can learn from them and escape this little delusional fantasy world of the keyboard jockeys.

I'm not trying to undermine you or damage your rep here, I just think it's important that new visitors to this forum are getting realistic advice and not being fed a load of false hopes from fictional storytellers.

I've seen that other posters have already suspected you as being Ethnomologist, DonJuanbyNature among others. I don't know if that's true, but if it is you have a SERIOUS problem!