Best Halloween costumes for DJ's?

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just thought of another good one... the energizer bunny. i'm not sure where they sell that costume, but it would be awesome... it lets people know that you can keep going and going and going...

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
LouBrication said:
i just thought of another good one... the energizer bunny. i'm not sure where they sell that costume, but it would be awesome... it lets people know that you can keep going and going and going...
For some reason, I'm just thinking........ no. Hell no.

That is all.

lil pimpin

Reaction score
ooh i like the energizer bunny idea... most people would be too insecure to wear something that. you gotta have balls to purposely look like a fool. and chicks love balls.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer Bunny, would be fvckin hilarious.
I like the Twister idea too.
Good Sh!t.

How bout a blow-pop?! lol
(think its better in concept, than reality though)

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to a party this Saturday night. I decided to go as an airline pilot. Surprisingly enough, I found some pilot websites that sell the real stuff (I thought there would be security issues with stuff like that). I got the glasses, the white aviator dress shirt with black and gold captain's shoulder bars, the black tie with the gold wing pin - all for about $60.

Now it's time to see if women really like a man in uniform...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I scored the hottest girl at a 2002 Halloween party, she was an HB9, dressed in skin tight leather as Catwoman. I dressed as a Quarterback, complete with eye black and shoulder pads (Bledsoe). I also scored a HB9 in Halloween 1999 dressed in a business suit. I also scored an HB9 at a 2000 Halloween party (she was a girl in pigtails and knee socks), and met an HB9 in 2003 at a bar (she was a bartender in red negligee with devil ears), but those times I dressed as myself. Sigh... those were the days.

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA im gonna be a kitty cat, but I really wanted to be Prince the singer. I usually go for the comedy response.

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my boys are going as the ghostbusters and changing the costume to the h@ebusters. So when you a h@e who u gonna call the H@ebusters!!!:cool:

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
TONYMONTANA523 said:
Me and my boys are going as the ghostbusters and changing the costume to the h@ebusters. So when you a h@e who u gonna call the H@ebusters!!!:cool:
Ha! That's great! Be sure and check those poontangs for signs of ectoplasm.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and get a mailman suit, some really short shorts, stuff some paper in your pants where your jock's at (make it really big) and make a sign that says "Ask me about my package".