Best Gum/Mints for Kissing?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So anyone who has been reading my approach journal probably noticed that a few of the girls I kissed seemed to flake out afterwards.... This has me wondering if maybe my breath is kicking......

So what do you all recommend is the best for kissing breath? I usually used Dentyne Ice Gum but I don't think its strong enough..... I then used those Listerine Strips but I got a direct complaint from a girl I kissed that they were too strong.....

So what works best for everyone!?!?

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbit orange seems to get really good results for me.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is your breath like that ?

Reduce eating onions or garlic everyday .

On the day that ur gonna have something to do with women dont eat them at all . and dont eat things that have these integers , and that smells so much ..

Instead , try eating hot dogs , sandwiches and there kind of things ..

Also visit dentist . See if u have any teeth that is in bad condition ..

This will prevent bad breath .

Than u can use any gum and it will work .. For me , i use Orbit Blue or Navy colour . They have very good smell and it lasts more than some others ..

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
So what do you all recommend is the best for kissing breath? I usually used Dentyne Ice Gum but I don't think its strong enough.....
So what works best for everyone!?!?
I always have breath mints on me. I prefer Altoids and Tic Tacs. When a girl comes to my house, I'll offer her two things:

1. A bottled water
2. A breath mint

When out with girls, I offer them a breath mint. Multiple times if we're haning out long enough.

One method to make sure your breath doesn't smell is to eat something light and then brush your tounge with a toothbrush. :cheer:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
I always have breath mints on me. I prefer Altoids and Tic Tacs. When a girl comes to my house, I'll offer her two things:

1. A bottled water
2. A breath mint

When out with girls, I offer them a breath mint. Multiple times if we're haning out long enough.

One method to make sure your breath doesn't smell is to eat something light and then brush your tounge with a toothbrush. :cheer:
How many tic tacs or altoids do you pop at at a time? You think 1 is sufficient?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us some more info . What does your breath smell like ? Food or just bad breath ?

If its just bad breath first thing u gotta do is see dentist . Maybe u have some teeths that needs to be fixed .. and Yes , they smell :( .

Than as Bible Belt said , dont let ur stomach empty . Never

And wash ur mouth at least twice a day .

j81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I rinse with listerine twice a day.

I never use breath mints or gum...and I never EVER EVER have bad breath regardless whether my stomach is empty or not. I have natural smelling breath afterwards which I think is better than covering up bad breath with gum or mints.

Just my opinion.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brush your tongue, thoroughly, every time you brush your teeth. Then, chew on some Big Red if your breath deteriorates.

Reaction score
Floss every day and buy a damn tongue scraper. Brushing the tongue with the toothbrush doesn't work. All the mouthwash and toothpaste in the world won't take care of the stinking, smelly rotten food stench from not flossing and cleaning the tongue. You'd be surprised how many guys don't do this and it is nasty and stinks you can smell their breath from 5 feet away. It smells like a rotten corpse because rotting food sits in between your teeth and on your tongue. I'm amazed they can't smell their own breath.

And they wonder why they can't get laid.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without Altoids, my love life would not exist.

And if even if you do brush, floss etc. you can't exactly bring your toothbrush and toothpaste along with you on a dinner date.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on, big red will zap some bad lunch smell right outta your mouth!
you know it's good when it has cinnamon .

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
come on, big red will zap some bad lunch smell right outta your mouth!
you know it's good when it has cinnamon .
Agreed. Any cinnamon gum will do you no wrong.

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
to answer the question, by far, the best gum I have ever had that just came out is called "5" any of the flavors are REALLY good and they last a really long time, I never thought gum could last that long. I'd have to say at least 3 hours of strong flavor