Best friend's gf drunk txts "i think i like you"... proper course of action?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know this happened to me once, my friends bf came on to me, and when i told her, it backfired completely and although she knew he was the one that came on to me, she cut her ties with me rather than him.
In your situation I would leave things and if she doesnt try it on again, i wouldnt mention it, but if she does try it on again, you need to tell your friend.... and your gf.
Do you reckon this is something ur gf could have put her up to, to test you?

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Save yourself the drama and ignore it and her.... ur boy probably already knows his relationship is in the crapper, doesn't need ur opinion about it

Happened to me once, same situation, my best friends girl said she wanted to screw me while her best friend was my gf! My boy was cool and let me bang her and then we headed for the hills on these chicks, bro's before ho's man. Only difference these girls were not part of a permaneant social circle..

DONT **** WHERE U SLEEP.... man that has helped me in so many different ways, keep your love life and friendships separate, so when one takes a hit has NO effect on the other... same thing applies to work relationships, learn how to separate key aspects of your life, keep it moving !

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Delete the text...
Why? So his friend's gf can get all pissy about getting rejected, tell her bf that his friend tried to come on to her, and lose a friend and maybe even your own gf once she finds out...all because you have no proof of what actually happened?

Not a bright move, imo. I'd definitely at least keep the text as an insurance policy.

Also to the OP, have you considered that your friend or his gf might just be messing with you to see how you'll react? I had a friend of mine tell his gf to offer me sex to see what I'd say once, and I turned her down for several reasons....but if I hadn't it wouldn't have ended well. It could just be a trap designed to test the strength of your friendship or a childish prank. Just something to consider.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, tell him.

Seriously, I've had this happen and no joke, the way I broke it to my mate was "dude, tell your girl to quit hitting on me", in a dead serious tone.

He tried blowing it off as if I was just making it up and wanting her to hit on me, etc, trying to be funny or what not, but either way, she quit hitting on me.
So I guess he knew I wasn't joking.