Best friend hooks up with chick I like

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with MOM.

However. Did you tell him that you liked her? Did you get to an agreement in which he was to hit on all women but her? That's the kind of agreement you get in between friends. If you did, and he still banged her it's lack of respect. Lack of confidence from your part from the begging since she was and is nothing to you except a pretty tail, and you there should be no problem for you if your friend goes hunting.

This apparently isn't about him getting some tail, but of your lack of confidence.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? You're a grown a$$ man. You don't need to whine over something pety like this. She's not the last hot girl on the planet. You'll likely meet one within the next six months that'll make you forget her entirely, then you'll look back on this whole thing and realize how stupid it was.

Reaction score
He told me he wasn't going to hook up with her cuz i told him i liked her. Then he turns around and hooks up with her. That pissed me off. But I still want to get with this girl. What can I do from this point on? Should I tell her I am pissed at her because she ****ed my friend or should I just say I don't give a ****?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of interest I dont suppose you have stopped to ask yourself whether your friend liked her too? What if he liked her as much as you liked her? Who would you say, according to the way you have been looking at this, should have had her then? Surely if this was the case it could have been either of you. She was fair game, and he won!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
He told me he wasn't going to hook up with her cuz i told him i liked her. Then he turns around and hooks up with her. That pissed me off. But I still want to get with this girl. What can I do from this point on? Should I tell her I am pissed at her because she ****ed my friend or should I just say I don't give a ****?
I can't believe i'm reading this. You're asking us how to go after an uninvolved girl who has had some form of physical contact with a friend? How long have you been on this site? Do you do any reading here? If you want to game her that bad then you have to step up. There are tons of threads with information on how to proceed in situations like this and you know it. This entire thread screams inexperienced newbie.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
He told me he wasn't going to hook up with her cuz i told him i liked her. Then he turns around and hooks up with her. That pissed me off.
Then you have all the right to be upset. For whatever reason, lack of confidence, etc, he told you he wouldn't and he still did, and that's fvcked up. That's lack of respect towards you and you have all the right to be pissed off.

You've got to understand what the guys here are trying to say. This chick was nothing to you. Nothing. Either way, once you told him to hold up on her, you should have made your move, not before he made a move, but before another guy made a move.

KennyVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's wrong that your friends deceived you but you need to get over this girl. Move onto another girl and once you get in this situation in the future be a lot more aggressive.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
ermm... Didnt we make a virgin forumn especially for killacam?!?! wats he doin here! givin advice! neva had a gf in his life LMAO..... im sendin out a warning!! BEWARE KILLCAM!
Guess it's todays token message from my number one fan :up: Not the first bit of rubbish to come out of your mouth, and it sure as hell won't be the last, right?

Wasn't it not long ago you were giving your girl 30 phone calls a day? I assume you haven't stopped.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not your friend's fault, quit whining like a b!tch because you didn't have his balls.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's one cookie on a public platter of cookies, then everyone has a right to get at that cookie first. If I really wanted that cookie and you came whining to me that you want me to let you have that cookie I'd lie to you and take the cookie when you turn around too. Afterall, i want that cookie as much as you.

Then I'd laugh at you as I wiped the crumbs off my shirt.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mate was a ****head in this situation. If he agrees to not hook up with her then he shouldn't!! What happened to friends being more important than women? If he liked her as well, he should have said something like
"i don't know man, I kinda like her as well"

Incidentally I hooked up with a girl at the weekend that a friend of mine likes. However, he never said anything to me about it beforehand. If he had, I wouldn't have hooked up with her. Friends are more important than girls or have some people forgotten that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
So last night my friend had a little party theres 2 girls to 10 guys. We all are getting drunk and having a good time then my best friend takes this chick that i like up to his room. So i got pretty pissed and want to talk to him. He didn't let me talk to him until like 15 minutes later. So i tell him why the **** he's hooking up with this chick and he says he's not and that they're just talking. He tells me that he was talking good about me so i could get with her. And I tell him "you're not lieing to me right?" and he's like "no". So i think it's all good and they come down and chill downstairs. But later they go back up to the room for like 20 minutes and i barge in their and i hear her putting her clothes back on. And i was just like "you're a ****ing liar" and left.

So today she texts me "sorry about last night". and im like "its alright you both were pretty drunk". then shes like "well i feel really bad still". and im like "well at least you apologized". and thats about it. So right now my ****ing best friend lied straight to my face and hooks up with this chick he knows i like. ****ing pissed man. what else should i do????
What should you do?

Dude…you remind me of these guys that used to go out with me and say, “Hey…I like that chick,” every time he saw somebody hot. And then hope that everybody else would not attempt to approach her, because he “liked her”. My solution to that kind of stuff is that when my friends and I went to a place…and met a group of chicks…whoever saw her first…to give it a try. If he couldn’t, then somebody else should try…and so on. Or to allow for the chicks to show interest.

Your situation? You wanted a woman that was attracted to your friend. You both met them there…you might as well allowed him to hook up with her. After all…she was not interested on you and you were never involved with her.

Reaction score
dont be too pissed, he obviously didn't last very long with her. 15 minutes???