Best compliments you've been paid after sex

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you have been in a situation where you've had sex with a certain girl and she sends you a text later paying you a compliment. I got to thinking of all the funny and flattering compliments I've received over the years and a lot of them often include "Thank you", lol. So, I want to know what compliments you've received. Thanks.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thank you"--which is always nice to hear. "I'm addicted to your c0ck." "I love your muscles, they r big and sexy." "You were the cherry on top of my crazy pie this weekend"---LMAO.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMD! ROTFL, you guys are funny so far. Keep em coming real compliments only guys no jokes.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
her: pointing to her pu$$y after a G SPOT orgasm..."where the f cuck has that been hiding all my life" :cheer:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you break me"

"My headache is gone!"

And "Do you always do this crazy sex?"

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was pretty surprised and said.

" wow you made me *** twice.!"

she said i made her *** twice like.. 10 times that night. must have been doing something right ;)

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made me come more than any guy I've been with.

Your c*ck is f*cking huge...

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard quite a few. The two that come to mind now:

1. "I still can't walk from last night."
2. "I don't even feel the need to use my vibrator anymore - it just doesn't compare."

True story :)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She took off my pants "omg... Baby!" with a *****n huge smile lol

I finished Fing my ex gf at the time and she tried standing up after i had her bent over and makin her orgasm like 4 times.. her legs were so shaky she collapsed on the bed.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm sore all over"

quief noises are also compliments to me also

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
This can't be good for my self esteem LOL. The one girl I had sex with had cramping pains the whole time...
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I bet she was laying back like a starfish. Happened to me once too, I didn't give a fvck, I just kept goin, blasted my load and finished.

So just don't worry about w/e happened. There's women of all shapes sizes flavors and textures.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In no particular order:

"Robyn...you...are amazing"

A text message: "You're the biggest I've ever had ;]"

"Wow, you really know how to handle a girl ;]"

"You made me orgasm in one night more than I have in the last year"

"Okay, I need a break if you want to keep going...there's only so much my vagina can take"

"I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow"

"If we ever break up and I get with a White guy (she was White) I'm going to be like 'is it in yet?' if we have sex"

-R

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I f@cked a chick with her two kids in the room sleep

I owned this entire thread

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest compliment I ever got from a chick after sex was: "Is it in yet?" :up:

Last edited:

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid sex I got a "I love you".

I gave her a weird look cus I've never heard that before from a girl that I had sex with just a couple hours of meeting her.

She quickly said "Oh I just think your a really cool person."

:D

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ FatalJay: Lol, while no one asked you that I'm just gonna have to take your glory away. I once chick I was seeing invited me to a family camping and I fvcked her in a tent with her 3 kids laying on both sides of us. Yep, one of my proudest and most shameful moment because a lot of people think that's wrong but I was just so h-rny.

@Atomsmasher: how is that a compliment?

For those guys making stating compliments they got during sex itself. Well, considering that women have been known to fake or say things in the moment just to make a guy feel good. I think compliments given after (away from your physical presence) seem more genuine. Not saying that compliments paid at the time or immediately after aren't true.

Anyway, when a girl says sends me that thank you text it leaves me with these two feelings (1) Lol, that I've just provided a service she was grateful for. Makes me feel like the man (2) I feel used like it was just about the sex.

Anyway, here's the compliment from the girl I was with last night, "Wow! I slept SO good! Thank you"