Best. Breakup. Ever.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. The ***** got what was coming to her. It's a harsh lesson to that girl that she can't screw around and get everything she wants at someone else's expense.

JabberWalkie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just move on. There is enough pain in this world, we don't need to create more.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no excuse for cheating, but is this something that a MAN would do? Probably not. The build up was funny but when the chick really started to break down into tears I found it kind of sad. Sure she did deserve it in a sense and her crying may have well been a way for her to victimize herself and make the radio jocks look like *******s, but at the end of the day the dude should have just dumped her ass in private.

Reaction score
b1tches need to be taught lessons on what happens when they are not acting like the ladies that we except them to be - the more b1tches that get embarrassed for their wrong doing, the more likely they will change for the better

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
women like this prove our point here on this site, and around the world.

CTApprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone give me cliffs?

I can't listen to it, unfortunately I still live in the internet stoneage? (ahem..dial-up)

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
There is no excuse for cheating, but is this something that a MAN would do? Probably not. The build up was funny but when the chick really started to break down into tears I found it kind of sad. Sure she did deserve it in a sense and her crying may have well been a way for her to victimize herself and make the radio jocks look like *******s, but at the end of the day the dude should have just dumped her ass in private.
I don't know how you can justify this as something a MAN wouldn't do. Put yourself in the guy's shoes. You've been dating a girl for FIVE YEARS. You've invested time, money, love, energy, etc. You're getting ready to commit to her exclusively for life. Until you die. Then you find out she's been f'ing around with some guy named Eric. You really want to let her off easy? Imagine the extent of your anger. She essentially wasted five years of your life. Five years that could have been spent meeting more worthy women. Also keep in mind this wasn't some floozie he was seeing for a month or two. If that was the case, I could see this being a little harsh/unnecessary. As is, I applaud the guy's actions and hope he finds someone who treats him better.