Best Bodywash for College-Age Kid?

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to start my freshmen year in college and I was wondering what a good bodywash would be for me. Something that smells good and gets me clean. Right now I'm using Old Spice and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what might be my best choice. I haven't had any experience with any other brands so please let me know what you all think. Thank you.

(Sorry if this doesn't belong in H&F, but it is personal hygiene related)

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Lynx Africa.

Not sure if you have it in the U.S, but Lynx is a deodorant company over here. Their bodywash line is pretty good, and cost-effective. Masculine scents, and gets ya clean.

Either that or St. Ives Swiss Formula, any of their range.

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lynx = Axe = teh Devil

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Er, no body wash?

I remember back in college, I talked to a girl who only used Oil of Olay, because it didn't give off that soapy scum residue that clogs pores. IMO, all those fragrances are bad, except for the occasional cologne to spice things up, because they're not natural. That, and I'm allergic to alot of the preservatives added to these scents, so I can only use non-smelling deodorant.

But think about it, when a girl steals your clothes, she's looking for YOUR natural scent, the pheromones of a man. And we all have a natural scent. Alot of those chemicals, esp. when you sweat are absorbed by the body, poison it, or clog the pores. Just food for thought. I don't use body wash except for soap.

A-Unit

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Axe is very good. Cheap and sexy. Just like my women. :)

:rockon: