Believing in yourself will not get you laid.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
Example you believe that the patriots will win. A hundred thousand people believe that the patriots will win. The patriots also believe in themselves that they are going to win. Did their belief make a difference when the giants beat them. HELL NO...they won solely base on execution.

THE GIANTS BEAT THE PATRIOTS BECAUSE THEY JUST DID.

Last edited:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Ah yes but most women make sure you seldom know the truth of the situation, which increases uncertainty and lack of confidence in many males and the only solution is to not care but you cant do that if you really like her...LOL

Thats why we call you GEEKS

So you are saying just have confidence, but no confidence in yourself. No? So I see, believing what is out there.

Im saying you shouldnt even think about believing in yourself. Because in a logical stand point its stupid. its not going to make a difference if you dont know the situation.

The truth tends to be as rare as unicorns most of the time...

Only because you have a lot of junk in your mind.
No, I agree you should know the situation. Lets say you have to tie your shoes. The situation: tie your shoes. So you can't tie your shoes if you don't know that is the situation. On the other hand if you don't believe you are cabable of being able to tie your shoes...you can't...why? Because you already made the decision by not believing in yourself, to not tie your shoes. So you don't even bother to take the risk.

Like approaching girls...you don't even believe in yourself? Then you have already made the decision to not do it. Even if you know the situation at hand.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Example you believe that the patriots will win. A hundred thousand people believe that the patriots will win. The patriots also believe in themselves that they are going to win. Did their belief make a difference when the giants beat them. HELL NO

THE GIANTS BEAT THE PATRIOTS BECAUSE THEY JUST DID.
Tom Brady and the patriots didn't know the situation and they didn't believe in themselves enough.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
If you believe you cant get a girl but then you go out and get a girl you will still get a girl. Beliefs are worthless if its the wrong belief. One of the worthless believe is believing in yourself. Like I said it will only get your head big, eyes blind and killed in combat.

You will only get a girl if you go out and get a girl. Beliefs are almost worthless if you dont know the situation. And no one wants to bet on something that is worthless but geeks do it. THE NATURAL DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you stop believing in yourself is the moment where you swear your life to celibacy.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said...

It is both...believing in yourself and knowing the situation...

Think about it if you don't know the truth that you are cabable of approaching the female? How can you?

It is like not even knowing yourself.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
crossboss said:
It is both...believing in yourself and knowing the situation...

Think about it if you don't know the truth that you are cabable of approaching the female? How can you?

It is like not even knowing yourself.
yeh anyone can walk up to a girl and talk but they guys who fail alot will be more afraid of being rejected again... cause that is the truth of their reality...

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Tom Brady and the patriots didn't know the situation and they didn't believe in themselves enough.

If I have a gun and shoot you in the head point blank and you die. It has nothing to do with beliefs. But it has everything to do with knowing what a bullet will do when fire from a gun.

Lets say a little kid from a poor family is hungry. He believes that his dad will get food for him and hes dad did get him the food. The little kid's belief that has dad will get him the food has nothing to do with the belief of him actually getting the food. Hes dad got him the food because his dad got him the food. Not because he believes it.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Wow these trolls get everywhere.

Oh, and 100% belief will get you laid.
No, 100% truth. 100% belief is the maximum belief you are cabable of.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Wow these trolls get everywhere.

Oh, and 100% belief will get you laid.
Getting laid will get you laid not your belief. Just go out and get laid make you life simple.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

The dorks of this world

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
If I have a gun and shoot you in the head point blank and you die. It has nothing to do with beliefs. But it has everything to do with knowing what a bullet will do when fire from a gun.
But what if the gun back fires and shoot you in the head and you die... The real reality is that you thought you knew what the bullet and gun would do.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
Believe in yourself or not.

The truth is if you want to get laid and you go out to get laid you get laid.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
But what if the gun back fires and shoot you in the head and you die... The real reality is that you thought you knew what the bullet and gun would do.

Believing in yourself still doesnt have anything to do with a bullet going the wrong way.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying you don't know how to get laid?

mr_elor said:
You can all be as negative as you like, it doesn't change fact. Every time I've had sex, it's because I knew I was going to get it, knew I deserved it, and fully knew - not pretended or bull****ted - but knew I was doing her a favour.

You can argue til you're blue in the face because your ego depends on it, ubt it doesn't change fact.
Just saying, that you are misunderstanding the point.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
You can all be as negative as you like, it doesn't change fact. Every time I've had sex, it's because I knew I was going to get it, knew I deserved it, and fully knew - not pretended or bull****ted - but knew I was doing her a favour.

You can argue til you're blue in the face because your ego depends on it, ubt it doesn't change fact.
Ah yes the optimist...