Being Too Funny

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Long time ago while I was an AFC I had lost my sense of humour. However I came to this site and found that humour is very important. So I used it to flirt with the attractive girls and everything goes pretty smooth.

However, when I am around with my friends (my group), my jokes come instinctly and I have no intention of being funny. I make people laugh in the right moments and I am naturally very very funny. But, sometimes people don't take me seriously because I joke all the time. (I'm not a clone).

These days I want to settle down a bit and stop the joking for a day; and the "moments" just come and my humour comes right out. Seriously, I think this is a problem around my normal female friends because they don't take me seriously causing them to co*kblock me.

I think that a real man is someone who can control his humour and does it at the right time. How do I go about this?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Witty humour about observations you make is what iv always thought was the best humour style to compliement a dj.

Making people laugh because of the stupid things you do or pranks you pull is going to always be funny but not the best way to game girls. Its just too hard to pull off that relaxed cool confident look after you peed in your friends drink when he was in the bathroom.

I dont know what kind of humour you excel in but you need to get it undercontrol it sounds like. Only say something funny when you know its wicked brilliant and you will come off much more attractive to girls.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
being funny... bewared

Hi there, well let me tell you this, I recently bought a program just for reviewing purposes and post the conclusions in my blog, and one of the chapters mentions exactly that, being funny, and you don't want to make that mistake of being the clown of the party.

This is part of the post of my blog:

The 3 biggest mistakes most guys make when “trying to be funny” with women that puts women off completely (If you don’t know what these mistakes are, chances are you’re making it with almost every woman you talk to without you realizing it)

The above chapter really got me off the ground, I was reading that being funny doesn't always really work, you have to get into that woman and what type of personality she is; this is all about psychology and make up a joke, and not HAHAHA joke, please, and if you do it keep it to one, really.​

Have fun :)