Being the guy who a girl cheats with ....

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
She arranged this, first through calling you and then liquoring you up. You didnt seduce her, she seduced you. You just went along with it. If it wasnt you it would probably have been another guy, perhaps later on after she tied the knot. Its crazy how guys always have to take responsibility for everything.
Just the responsible guys have to.

Women, on the other hand, well I havent seen them taking much responsibility, for them it "just happens".
I know those sort of women.

Its her relationship, its her responsibility, not yours. Obviously she didnt value it very highly. Blaming yourself is like saying the hammer and nails built the house wrong. WTF?
Some analogy: "I'm just a tool that can be used by women."

That girl's boyfriend will probably need compelling evidence that she raped you in order to let you off of the hook.

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give up...

She picked me up last night after class and took me out to a movie and then dinner , then after were haning out for a bit i left and went to see some other friends , I drank a bit ..and fastforwerd to later that night and im at my apartment..she calls me and asks if my roomate is home , he was and she asked if i want company..I gave in but this time we were not drunk and I was relativly guilt free this morning..so yeah who knows now .
By the way her boyfriend goes to law school out of state.

Last edited: