Being Stalked

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently i introduced myself (a street approach) to a 7 i'd say, then it went onto her starting to show up at my buddies (they knew each other, small world eh?) place and started asking about me, i turned up while she was there and since she has got my number (not sure who off), starting to show up at my local pub while i'm there and other scary tactics include even thinking of getting a season ticket near where i sit at my local football team!!,

has any of my fellow DJ's come across this before and what did you do to get rid??

btw. i'm also seeing a girl which makes it slightly harder!!

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I LAUGH AT THAT....that's not stalking....this is stalking

This freak disabled girl has got my number once from somebody and left like 15 anwser phone messages followed by txts.

So after 2 weeks of this **** i get a new number....then she finds my email address on msn and i have to block her...then she continues to email me which i'm in the process of blocking her.

She follows me to my fav nightclub EVERY fri and saturday night,she gives me **** and then turns my friends against me

Now she is moving in next to me like 1min away.

NOW THAT IS STALKING.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
question fellas. Have either of you actually told the person in question that you just weren't interested? Changing your number seems rather extreme.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDanny
question fellas. Have either of you actually told the person in question that you just weren't interested? Changing your number seems rather extreme.

Yeah i told her were to go in no uncertain terms.

But she keeps getting her male friends to bug me and her female freinds too.

She comes over to me and starts crying about why i don't like her.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you guys are getting stalked by *girls* :rolleyes:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevey_2000
starting to show up at my local pub while i'm there and other scary tactics include even thinking of getting a season ticket near where i sit at my local football team!!,

btw. i'm also seeing a girl which makes it slightly harder!!
dude when she shows up to a game and sees you sittin with your honey , she will disappear after that.