Being really sex direct when texting

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello.

Lets say you meet a chick, get her number, and text back and forth a couple of times. Lets say that you met once for a drink and you briefly kiss.

What do you think about being really direct when texting?
For example:
her: blah, blah
you: blah, blah
her: so what you are up to tonight?
you: I was going to the movies, but I'd rather go to your place and take your pants off slowly.

Do you think this could end in something positive? or on the other thand you would never be so direct with a girl you havent ****ed yet?

Experiences?
Stories?

Im spining a plate that Im not very interested in so Im thinking about being this direct and see what happens.
Thanks.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl.. It could work depending on her attraction towards you.. But be careful a lot of the time being too direct will raise their defenses that may never be lowered again.

sportguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardly ever works, unless you already hooked up with her. Imo, don't try.

Caravaggio

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can work but it must be congruent. No girl who meets me is surprised if I text her something like "feel like getting you hair pulled tonight?" and I usually get a joking response.

It depends on how much of a sexual being you wear off as in your physical conversations.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a risk element to it (as in she'll ignore you oh noes), but if you don't take risks you won't get anywhere, such is a man's life.

It can certainly work if you want to cut to the chase and even bang on the same day. If you don't have more than 5 other numbers or so to spin sometimes better to play safe.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're not sending that to a girl you've never had sex with because that is going to completely backfire. Yes, its a great line but it will only work in certain situations, such as her already subcommunicating that shes in the mood.

If you're not familiar with the "men are switches, girls are knobs" theory, it basically says that men are turned on in the flick of a switch while women become slowly aroused. You can not just throw a sentence like that out nowhere and expect her to feel the vibe.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has fvcked you or really wants to fvck you than definitely.

If you're still indulging in the subtle dance of seduction known as game you need to express such ideas cloaked in a veneer of playful teasing and flirting.

RaynardPoker

Reaction score
Im no pick up artist or supreme gamer etc but once i met this girl downtown just walking by and we had a convo maybe 15 to 20 minutes traded numbers then i left.I never called her and forgot all about her then like 2 weeks later she texts me out the blue.After refreshing my memory,I remembered i wasn't that interest in her and boldly just told her i only wanted butt naked sex.She stopped texting me immediately.To my surprise maybe a week later or so this girl texts me at two in the morning asking me if i had a car and could i pick her up just to talk.You know what she wanted without saying it and honestly i didn't smash her even though she opened that door for me.She texted me again the following week asking the same question.I say go for it,if you screw things up drop her and find another one,i think being bold works sometimes cause most guys won't do it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont do that for many reasons:

1)it triggers the anti-slvt defence in most girls even those you already banged
1a) it make her feel like a piece of meat you just want to use

2)it puts pressure on them (and on you) which we dont want

3)it communicates that she has you which in turn turns women off

That kind of communication works great while both aroused and making out in the sofa but not in a cold talking especially at distance.

Remember that if something is going smooth, girls given the chance will complicate it and the last thing you need is a girl free to mindfvck herself while you're driving to reach her.