Being picked up

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you guys were obviously picked up, and what happened? How often has this happened?

I'd say I get picked up about once a month, but I rarely go for it.

The last time was when I was at the mall. I was walking to Target when a girl who I used to vaguely know but hadn't talked to in 2 or 3 years said "hey Porky!" She was working at one of the stands, and said "try this out!" She started giving me a massage using one of the items, and was laughing at my jokes and smiling at me. Seriously, all of the signals. I made some lame excuse about having to go though, because I really wasn't interested.

How about you guys?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny....... when you're an AFC you keep on wishing "omg I wish that girl comes over here and talks to me!" or "I wish [one-itis] would make a move!"
but..... when it comes down to it and you're a DJ..... girls approaching is practically a turn-off!
You're so used to being the one who starts everything (which gives you power and male dominance and what not), that when a girl does it.... it's not exciting! It's boring..... it's like she's trying to take control, and that just don't work.

So, yea, it has happened, but I find it's alot harder to be interested in a girlw ho tries to pick me up than to do the PU'ing myself.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kidding. This girl that was giving me the massage was probably an HB8, but I couldn't care less.

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 4 weeks ago at some restoraunt an with my last X.Both came over intoduced themslevs and started a convo(kept going-I'm not the best conversationalist).They were both 5's and I gave/got a headjob in a janiters closet(was the same place).The one that would be my last X asked for my number and ****.Felt rather proud to be honest(proly just my ego).

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when that happens.

:p

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time was this chick who left her friends to leave a football game wiht me. She's like "put ur arm around me" and then she told me her car was pretty far away. So she asked if i would give her a ride to her car. I reluctantly obliged. When we got htere, she wanted to stay in the car and "chat". Despite all the mad signals, she wasn't very attractive. I didn't want anything physical w/ her and the conversation was getting boring so i told her to leave and that i had hw to do.

Good news? She dropped her 15$ activity Pass in my car so now i go to games for free. Muhahaha