Being in your 30's with no kids and never married is seen as a "red flag"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing this? I thought I had my stuff together by not having any little b@stard kids running around or a divorce on my record but it seems like it's a big red flag with alot of women. More so than a guy that has 2, 3, or 7 kids, a divorce or two and lives in a trailer because he's flat broke. Women look at me like "what's wrong with you?" when I tell them I've never been married because I've never wanted to be and I don't have any kids because I know how to wrap it up.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol these hoes are just jealous you have your **** together and won't be the simp they want lol.

Keep it up.

Women are either for sport fvcking or procreation.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like someone projecting their own anxiety on to you. The only opinion of your situation that matters is your own.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100%. Two reasons:

1) At work. If you work in a professional setting, during lunch most people talk about 2 things: their spouse and their kids. If you have nothing to say, you're basically an outcast and they won't open up to you as much. I'm facing this right now. I'm very well respected at work because I'm excellent at my job, but at the same time, I'm feeling people are thinking that something is wrong with me. Maybe something is in fact wrong with me in that I haven't gotten married and I'm 33. Surprising that they would respect me even more if I told them that I had two children who lived with their mother.

2) In dating. If you tell women that you have kids from a previous relationship, they'll think "Awe, he loves kids" and your SMV will skyrocket. If you've been single your whole life, your SMV will be super low to women.

Women do not care about baggage if you're a man. If anything it's a positive. I've never heard a woman say "I won't date him because he's divorced". Guys who are divorced can clean up.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married men in my age group (in their 20s) are so afraid of the truth about stuff, they become nasty when I try to explain some stuff

I tell them the only goal of this thing is reproduction and nothing else etc etc they still believe in fairy tales and most men in their 20s are not solid enough to have kids

Men who married after they understood female nature and are solid and materially well (usually in their 30's 40's) have successfull marriages, because they dont give a flying fuk about the wifey, they just love their kids

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Is anyone else experiencing this? I thought I had my stuff together by not having any little b@stard kids running around or a divorce on my record but it seems like it's a big red flag with alot of women. More so than a guy that has 2, 3, or 7 kids, a divorce or two and lives in a trailer because he's flat broke. Women look at me like "what's wrong with you?" when I tell them I've never been married because I've never wanted to be and I don't have any kids because I know how to wrap it up.
I believe this type of mentality stems from being plugged tightly into the feminist matrix. That is to say the belief that we all meet "the one", get married, get a mortgage with said wife and proceed into her baby making factory reality.....

It's the belief that "it's just what we do" :crackup:

I wonder if the women looking at you like this are women from OLD and they are searching for a canditate to step into their aformentioned baby making factory reality?

Oddly I never get this from women....(that been said, i'm around two years single) However, I do sometimes get comments from blue pill men

If I say marriage doesn't interest me.......I got this comment a few times "ah wait until you meet someone that you really love" :crackup: what and then I'll change my mind about said institution :crackup:

I was having a discussion with a work collegue a while ago about weak men letting the women be like a boss or their mother...and I hit a soft spot....and he actually said to me "with that attitude Reykhel, you'll never find someone to marry you!!!!" :crackup: oh no really? What an assumption assuming that's the goal of everyone........this was coming from a guy ten years married, divorced and within two months of the divorce was living with some other dog and her puppies. Fvckwit not capable of standing on his own two feet....

I say it's a red flag AGAINST HER if she views you that way. Jokers.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want kids eventually, but I don't want to get married. I am 30, but I look 18-19, I get carded all the time and even had a women tell me I look 16. Besides that fact when I tell people I am 30, they ask if I have kids or been married and I just flat out tell them no and say I don't believe in marriage. They get shocked I explain why and that's pretty much it. As much as I do want kids, i'm not planning to have them if and when it happens it will happen. Hopefully I can meet a women with the same or similar track of thinking like I have, maybe she just wants a kid no marriage and that's fine by me. Marriage is for chumps

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
married men in my age group (in their 20s) are so afraid of the truth about stuff, they become nasty when I try to explain some stuff

I tell them the only goal of this thing is reproduction and nothing else etc etc they still believe in fairy tales and most men in their 20s are not solid enough to have kids

Men who married after they understood female nature and are solid and materially well (usually in their 30's 40's) have successfull marriages, because they dont give a flying fuk about the wifey, they just love their kids

yea i get this problem too , don't even bother explaining anymore

i don't ever plan on getting married , and if i do have kids it will be when i have enough life experience of my own to pass onto them

guys who settle down and have kids in their 20's these days are either extremely settled in all other areas of their life's or they have absolutely no clue about life at all

one extreme to another

yun-j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its far worse if you are not divorced, don't have any kids AND YOU ARE SINGLE. People at work get to know you to one degree or another and if you've been single for like a year and no girlfriend to talk off, you'd be classified as gay or the office weirdo. Probably the latter.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a red flag to women who have hit the wall.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
yun-j said:
Its far worse if you are not divorced, don't have any kids AND YOU ARE SINGLE. People at work get to know you to one degree or another and if you've been single for like a year and no girlfriend to talk off, you'd be classified as gay or the office weirdo. Probably the latter.
Define "girlfriend"? As in LTR?

What if they know you're a player?

You should explain plate theory to them ;)

@ yun-j : I've a shvte eating smile like the cat who got the cream. Ain't nobody looking down on me in MY FRAME If anything I'm looking down at them...

If you feel you're been looked down on....work on your frame. work on your self-concept. the only one your on this earth to please is...YOU.

@Backbreaker: and your point in writing down the date that I joined this website? Your point in your little undermine attempt? I think we both have the intelligence enough to see your motivation behind your passive aggression.
You're making the assumption that there are no other resources out there other than sosuave. You know nothing of my background.

You remind me of those nuts in the AA cult who assume superiority because of their "sobriety clock". Wouldn't surprise me if you were a member.

Last edited:

yun-j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reykhel said:
Define "girlfriend"? As in LTR?

What if they know you're a player?

You should explain plate theory to them ;)
It don't matter player or relationship. I was thinking what happens to men who can't find someone to attend as the girlfriend in whatever capacity. Are they looked down upon? Not personally applicable per say but just wondered.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only a red flag to women with baggage who are projecting their negativity onto you.

An intelligent, mature woman who's got her sh!t together will totally understand a man who's properly planned and lived his life. She will understand that you take marriage and children seriously and have high standards when it comes to those big decisions. She'll understand that you want to make the right choice the first time.

Im still only 28, so Ive yet to be given any grief for not having a history of very long relationships. But I definitely always get positive feedback when I explain to women why I haven't had a relationship longer than a year yet.

I personally think a man with a good career, in great shape, good personality, and a great intellect will have high value out in the dating world...especially if he's without baggage. More time to date, and youll have women without baggage fighting tooth and nail to snatch you up. Same goes for the baggage girls as well.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I thought I had my stuff together by not having any little b@stard kids running around or a divorce on my record but it seems like it's a big red flag with alot of women.
So what if its a red flag to them? Are you going to get married, have kids then get divorced for it not to be?

If you can't get dates or get sexual with women and enjoy them, then something is wrong and you have an issue. But to worry about what women think about marriage/divorce/kids, ridiculous.

You are way too sensitive bro, you have to spin the tables so the pressure is on them. :yes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reykhel
Don Juan

of course

this is nothing more than a woman who is not interested in you trying to rationalize her non interest. "see, he's not married and he has no kids yet, obviously something is wrong with him, i'm not crazy for not being attracted to him"

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
So what if its a red flag to them? Are you going to get married, have kids then get divorced for it not to be?

If you can't get dates or get sexual with women and enjoy them, then something is wrong and you have an issue. But to worry about what women think about marriage/divorce/kids, ridiculous.

You are way too sensitive bro, you have to spin the tables so the pressure is on them. :yes:
I agree with you too. Robert28 wasn't saying that was stopping him from approaching women. He was just making an observation.

It's like saying women like bad boys and dbags. It's true but don't let that stop you from getting some

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
I've had many women tell me that they would never date a man over 40 who was never married.
...until they meet one that turns them on, then they change their mind. I pay little attention to what women say at this point. They are so irrational most of the time.

they are probably rationalizing it by assuming he's a player, doesn't want to be attached to anyone, and therefore would be impossible to wrangle into a serious relationship.