Being fat / out of shape and being desired by women

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be painfully obvious. In general, yes.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Turn on your tv, watch some shows, reality or otherwise. See how many fat guys are with chicks, and how many fat guys are shown as sidekicks, douchebags, the guys without gals.

Unless you are super rich, or have cocaine, you better hit the gym.

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Unless you are super rich, or have cocaine, you better hit the gym.
Will use when someone ask's me this irl from now on.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a stocky person and I've always been told that I'm handsome. I'm not really in shape but I'm not outta of shape. I don't think it would hurt to get in shape though

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been some studies on this actually. Women selected men who had an muscular, slim build. Basically, you want to look healthy and fit because well that usually means you're eating the right amount of calories and getting some cardio and it's not a bad thing that women find it attractive. Being in shape combined with nice, pressed clothing should also help in your professional career too as it projects someone who is very organized and cares about his image. It doesn't hurt if you're on the taller side either.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got angry a few weeks ago. Really angry, and I turned all that anger into sports. I started climbing, doing push ups, and to be honest, I ahven't been this in shape since years. And all the sudden, I'm getting checked out ALL the ****ing time.

I feel awesome because I look awesome because I feel awesome. It's recursive! Sure, I don't super muscular since I've only been ramming my anger into this for 6 weeks, but dang bro, I shaped up a lot since I started this, and in other month, I'll have my six pack back, bigger shoulders and arms. And on top of that, when I'm hanging on that wall climbing up a difficult route and I reach the top, I feel powerful!

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be turned on by a fat out of shape woman? That is your answer.

You don't have to look like pro body builder. Just be lean and have some muscle on your frame.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women are okay with big bulky football fat types not the I sit on my ass and read comic books all day fat

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highconscienceness said:
Is this in general true? Women don't want a fat or out of shape guy? By want I mean just plain hitting on you.
:sigh. another looks vs game thread:

If you're fat and out of shape, getting in shape will markedly improve the quality of girls you naturally can attract, with or without game. It just raises the bar for the baseline quality of looks the women will have. Call it "leagues" if you want. Game will only net you women a point or two above your own level, so if you want 10s then you better be an 8 or 9 yourself. If you're happy with 7s and the occasional 8 then being a 6 with tight Game it's possible.

As a rule of thumb, the better looking you are EASIER it will be to attract women. and the ones you attract will also be better looking.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Here we go again. Just a Shot Away will be here any minute.

You will be desired by women when you're fat & out of shape if you're rich, famous, or have access to drugs. If you don't have any of those, you better have alcohol, hit the gym, get plastic surgery, etc.

The more of these you have, the merrier. You'll attract more women and better looking women too, giving you more choosing power and less bullsh*t like I have a boyfriend or LJBF.

Case closed.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive seen infield videos of RSD tyler picking up when he was like 240 llbs - pretty fat - and could still pull, tho he does have the tightest game.....
(intersting to see if the general baseline of hotness of the women fell during that period)
--------------

nismo-4 said:
Here we go again. Just a Shot Away will be here any minute.

You will be desired by women when you're fat & out of shape if you're rich, famous, or have access to drugs. If you don't have any of those, you better have alcohol, hit the gym, get plastic surgery, etc.

The more of these you have, the merrier. You'll attract more women and better looking women too, giving you more choosing power and less bullsh*t like I have a boyfriend or LJBF.

Case closed.
WTF?

well no wonder JASA keeps popping up if people talk sh!te like this.....

thinking this crap just becomes a self fulfilling prohecy...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about get your fat ass in the gym and then you won't have to worry about it?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
highconscienceness said:
Is this in general true? Women don't want a fat or out of shape guy? By want I mean just plain hitting on you.
no, its not true.

I can show you how to get the 'legendary,forbidden jedi-like mindtricks ' of getting women to hit on you even if you are fat or broke. All you gotta do is visit my website PUA4suckers.com and make a one off payment of $199.99 and you will receive a 'how to get women to hit on you without even trying' e-book, body-language dvds and if that's not enough, we will even throw in a free superman coloring book with free crayons and a PUA badge.

PS. don't forget to register for free weekly newsletters.

Nutz said:
:sigh. another looks vs game thread:

If you're fat and out of shape, getting in shape will markedly improve the quality of girls you naturally can attract, with or without game. It just raises the bar for the baseline quality of looks the women will have. Call it "leagues" if you want. Game will only net you women a point or two above your own level, so if you want 10s then you better be an 8 or 9 yourself. If you're happy with 7s and the occasional 8 then being a 6 with tight Game it's possible.

As a rule of thumb, the better looking you are EASIER it will be to attract women. and the ones you attract will also be better looking.
leagues?! seriously now this is getting ridiculous.

like Pook said: The high standards you apply to your desires must be applied to yourself.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can totally get 7's and the occasional 8 as a fat or out of shape guy, but these girls are going to have very low self-esteem and sometimes mental issues. How do I know this? Because I've pulled them as a skinny guy without much muscle definition.