Being Effective on Myspace... Please no flames

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
here is my Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/7321434

I will just start by saying, a lot of people underestimate how good of a "networking" tool Myspace is. I definitely am a huge advocate of meeting girls on there. Maybe it's because I have had good success with online dating and meeting people. Actually I kinda prefer it to meeting girls on cold approaches.

In my opinion the 2 best ways to meet females is either through friends in common or online.. since most of my buddies are married or in relationships, I tend to rely more heavily on the online thing..

I will be moving to a new place in about 2 months.. I am Army and move pretty frequently.. well, every 3 years anyways.. But this is an awesome way to use Myspace, Yahoo Personals, Black Planet, Migente..etc.. to meet new females.

To the haters.. sorry you feel the need to hate and judge..but thats ok, you are entitled to your opinions.. Women are important, but they definitely are at the bottom of my "to do" list.. Like I can honestly say that I have way more important stuff going for me, and they are at the bottom..

Biggest advice.. just be cool.. have fun, and do what you like.. and seek out others with same mentality..

Owen

ps - if ur cool and wanna add me, drop a message.. peace guys/ladies

Reaction score
Driven2Succeed said:
here is my Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/7321434

I will just start by saying, a lot of people underestimate how good of a "networking" tool Myspace is. I definitely am a huge advocate of meeting girls on there. Maybe it's because I have had good success with online dating and meeting people. Actually I kinda prefer it to meeting girls on cold approaches.

In my opinion the 2 best ways to meet females is either through friends in common or online.. since most of my buddies are married or in relationships, I tend to rely more heavily on the online thing..

I will be moving to a new place in about 2 months.. I am Army and move pretty frequently.. well, every 3 years anyways.. But this is an awesome way to use Myspace, Yahoo Personals, Black Planet, Migente..etc.. to meet new females.

To the haters.. sorry you feel the need to hate and judge..but thats ok, you are entitled to your opinions.. Women are important, but they definitely are at the bottom of my "to do" list.. Like I can honestly say that I have way more important stuff going for me, and they are at the bottom..

Biggest advice.. just be cool.. have fun, and do what you like.. and seek out others with same mentality..

Owen

ps - if ur cool and wanna add me, drop a message.. peace guys/ladies
Good for you, seriously.

I am not just saying that because I wrote a book on it ;) I'm saying it because it's true.

To be honest, from a business standpoint, I have found methods to make money on Myspace without a penny of capital.

Similarly, you can get tons of dates from hot women without spending hours of time 'sarging' them in bars and clubs.

And for networking of any kind it is a gold mine.

There are over 100 million people using Myspace; how some of the guys here still view it as 'weird' and 'dorky' is really beyond my comprehension.

It is definitely worth taking a look at.

:up:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the hate either. I don't use myspace for pickup, but if it works for you, more power to ya.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got an excellent body but you should change the pic. Apparently girls say that shirtless pics in profiles are a turnoff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1pz-KGhAmY

You'll find what I'm talking about 1:20 into the video