behavior

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a teenager, I had a teasing, direct, and playful behaviour; I would make sounds and invent words that I then saw others replicate. It was as if I had an influence on them, and they had "absorbed" some of my behaviors.

As I grew older, my behavior changed to become more reserved, quiet, serious, and profound. Many times, I am considered attractive for the "mystery" aura I manage to create, but when it comes to being playful, I can no longer do it like I used to. Infact I've noted people to replicate my "healthy" habits rather than my behaviour.

However, I notice that there are men my age who still exhibit the behavior I had in my adolescence and who manage to have much more influence than I do.

Now, I'm not an expert, but understanding which of the two behaviors is more suitable for a mature man would really help me understand how I should behave because I believe that in some situations I suppress my behavior.

Also, I do think that if other people emulate you, it's like their entering your frame.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you mature, your humour also matures. So a mature man is less 'playful' but the teasing becomes more naughty/mischievous. Possibly, the mischief might be the extremely horny type. Or intrigue. Intrigue is good too.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you mature, your humour also matures. So a mature man is less 'playful' but the teasing becomes more naughty/mischievous. Possibly, the mischief might be the extremely horny type. Or intrigue. Intrigue is good too.
This really makes things in perspective!
So, which are some good example of those "naughty/mischievous" teasing a mature men would do?
Maybe do a comparision with the less mature and childish guy