Before the Hs Forum Falls To Ashes: Some Things I've Learned

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain and simple, the hs forum especially has fallen and is nothing it was a couple of years ago. Everything asked is below afc, in fact, the idea of having a forum is completly pointless.

Once you go through the dj bible, your set. The idea of it is not to teach you formulas for how to get girls, its a bunch of ideas that set you in the right direction. If you have to ask a question on a specific girl, YOU ARE ALREADY DEFEATED. trust me on this.

I used to be afraid of girls. Now, My social skills around girls are about 100X greater than around guys. haha thats borderline gay nottttt.

if your in the stage where your just total sh'it with girls and life in general, take advice from someone whos been there

1. DO NOT CONVINCE YOURSELF U HAVE FEELINGS FOR A GIRL UNTIL U HOOK UP WITH HER

youll get so nervous in trying to talk to her to establish some kind of connection that youll be overwelmend and get oneitis. this is lethal

2. ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME

your gonna have a lot in common with a lot of girls, there is no such thing as the perfect girl for you

3. LOCATION

any half decent guy can get with any girl if the location is right ie. her/your house

4. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO

theres no formula, codes, steps in getting a girl. theres no magic post on this site that will tell u how its done. Just go out there, fuk up, learn from mistakes. say anything, fuk i asked some random girl if she knew the muffin man to get over shyness.

5. ITS ALL ABOUT EXPIERENCE/ GOTTA PUSH YOURSELF

says it all

bbx

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. This part of the forum has taken a dramatic plummet. I find myself asking some of the same questions over and over, and most of them are pretty AFC, but in a way I am learning from my mistakes. The tough love on this forum has also done a bit of good, people may seem like an ******* at first glance, but really they are just giving you a hard reality check.. and they're not going to candy coat it for you..

epitome

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, BBX, but you never stop learning, and I think everybody here can learn from the posts - however AFC they might be.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bbx, those are definitely some good tips. However, I don't think the HS forum should be abolished, mostly because game in high school is different from game outside of it...

I do think that the majority of posts here SHOULD be FRs or teaching posts/experiences, rather than stupid posts about "does she like me?". I think FRs were the main reason the forums were created in the first place.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Shocker said:
bbx, those are definitely some good tips. However, I don't think the HS forum should be abolished,
never said it should be abolished, I just want those who know what their doing to step up and improve the forum to how it used to be.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
never said it should be abolished, I just want those who know what their doing to step up and improve the forum to how it used to be.
If only you saw how many posts get deleted and how many whiny PM's me and Vincent get.

It's severly sad to that of years ago.

Should we start implimenting a "learn or leave" policy?

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
If only you saw how many posts get deleted and how many whiny PM's me and Vincent get.

It's severly sad to that of years ago.

yea it really is sad how many " how can i talk to the girl across the room" threads there are and same topics again. there really should be a learn or leave policy. imagine if they were to shut sosuave down for a while hoe many people would be so lost without this site which shows they havent learned anything. once you read everything in the bible and some things in the tips sections you SHOULD GO OUT AND DO IT not stay home andread the next mind blowing technique and then you wonder why you cant get a girl to like you. all you need is some balls and apply what youve learned and only come to this site if you run across some problem you werent prepared for and to share your experiences. as of now this will be my last post as i go hiatus til the summer and apply what ive learned wish me luck guys may the mack be with you all

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Once you go through the DJ Bible your set? Not necessarily or else I would of gotten laid by now.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Once you go through the DJ Bible your set? Not necessarily or else I would of gotten laid by now.
Do you just read it, or do you go out and practice it?

You can read about how to be a astronaut, but that doesn't make you one.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Do you just read it, or do you go out and practice it?

You can read about how to be a astronaut, but that doesn't make you one.
You're right I haven't practiced, but again I don't have much place to practice other than school, and there's only one chick in school I'm looking at, and I've got a good feeling I can't pull. Why? I think her friends have something against me. But no, go on, I'm talking about myself again.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever. I got better things to do than argue with a know-it-all like yourself.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop making excuses. if u want it u can get it. for god sakes, do ANYTHING, i asked a girl if she knew the muffin man as an approach. get over shyness and make friends involentary and your good.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
You're right I haven't practiced, but again I don't have much place to practice other than school, and there's only one chick in school I'm looking at, and I've got a good feeling I can't pull. Why? I think her friends have something against me. But no, go on, I'm talking about myself again.
What's your point? BBX is right, you are making excuses.

Just go practice at school. Plus, you admitted a problem..."There's only one chick in school I'm looking at."

WRONG!

If you place all your hopes in one girl, then you are going to over think, over react, and end up not getting her.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
The Shocker said:
bbx, those are definitely some good tips. However, I don't think the HS forum should be abolished, mostly because game in high school is different from game outside of it...

I do think that the majority of posts here SHOULD be FRs or teaching posts/experiences, rather than stupid posts about "does she like me?". I think FRs were the main reason the forums were created in the first place.
Wow that just shows your AFC! Middle school, highschool, college and anywhere else GIRLS ARE ALL THE SAME. There is no change your game for this specific type of situation, if your memorizing that kind of sh*t you'll never be a "DJ." Problem with this site is ppl don't read the DJ bible anymore and they don't actually APPLY what they learned so they repeat the same stupid mistakes and ask anything that comes to mind without thinking it out first. Most of the quetion I have, I can figure out myself.

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure I see there are heaps of AFCs here. I'm not one, but I'm no where near DJ. I WANT to get experiance but I don't know HOW. Sounds stupid right? I can hold a conversation with any girl, but that next step eludes me. Tell me how to go out on a limb.

'No more camoflage I want to be exposed'

I know I sound stupid but I'm confused at the moment...

Dandrufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Been there. Do yourself a favor, take a two month leave from sosuave. I'm not saying that just to make you leave, I'm saying it as advice. Best thing I ever did was take a vacation from this site. Made me realize that I was using the learning from this site as a quick fix rather than actually applying change to my life. Once you can't go here to learn, you'll find youself applying what you remember to whatever situation you're in.

Also, your saying that you don't do ANYTHING other than go to school? Come on dude, find something to get out of the house. Join a club, make some new friends, get a hobby that requires you leave the house... anything to give you a larger circle of contact with girls.

One more thing, get over this whole 'one chick in school I'm looking at' thing. If your only looking at one girl, you're bound to fail no question... you'll reak of desperation, and more importantly, girls are strongly influenced by their friends and even just other girls. If no other girl likes you, why should she. Theres a concept (defined by Mystery, I think) called preselection - basically, if another girl finds you acceptible then the girl you're gaming won't be so defensive, because you've already passed the basic female battery of tests. Think about it, if another guy is flirting with a girl, doesn't it make her seem more attractive? At least make a few good female friends and flirt with every girl you meet. It makes them percieve you better, and remember: perception is reality.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

BEST. ADVICE. EVER.

Stumbled accross this and had to bump it. Please ignore the talk about the HS forum burning or whatever. It's an old post anyway. However it is brilliant in it's simplicity.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:

hell yeah
ruthless but this forum isnt moving forwards its like a crab
we as DJs need to take the next step

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love a learn or leave policy but then we'd end up with nothing but troll problems.... and we already have enough