Been seeing this girl for about 3 months

R6rcr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the situations:
We have known each other for a year or so as friends.
This summer a bunch of us went to the beach for a week. During that week we talked the whole time, and ended up hitting it at the end of the week. We hung out when we got back for a couple of weeks. Then she decided she wanted to take a step back and be friends, which was fine with me. She told me to call her sometime. She ended up calling me twice in 4 days before i called her back. (one message she left was one to try to make me feel guilty," i guess i won't be taking to u any time soon, but you know my number...." A week or two later we began to hang out again, and start hitting it again. A couple of weeks ago we were over at her house, and start getting it on and she says" Friend don't do this" so i back away. She later attacked me in a good way, and it was on again. She calls almost everyday or every other day too just basically say hi.
Why would she say "Friends don't do this"(You could tell she was joking about this tho) and then attack me with sex???

What is your alls take on the situation, and what should i do about it.

Last edited:

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason , she seems like it is important for you two to remain friends

either its because she doesnt understand the concept of FB and thinks you will get too serious with her while she waits for another guy to come along

or she really values your friendship and thinks the only way to hold on to you is by giving you what you want - sex

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not that interested in you but also has nothing better at this point either, so it's either be alone or use you for your time, companionship, and sex until something better does come along. And, she feels justified in doing this because she's already given you fair warning and has detached herself from you.

R6rcr

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i guess i have 4 options:
1. Get rid of her totally
2. Get rid of her except for late night sex
3. Wait to see what happens
4. Ask her were she sees this going? (Which i think would be a mistake), but atleast i would know.

Which one looks like the best option?
Remember i am not just in it for the sex, even tho it is a added bonus.

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are making assumptions. Dude take my advice, she is interested in you - just play along.

R6rcr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
You guys are making assumptions. Dude take my advice, she is interested in you - just play along.
So what now?? I know from the way she has acted in the past she not going make the first move. She asked me before in the beginning "Where do i want this to go" I told her i thought everything seemed to be working out nicely, and we would see where it would go. Maybe i should pull away alittle bit for a while that anyways works.
Whata think????????

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think DJ Dork is on the right track here--and the guy that says she wants a BF. But more than just play along, though, she wants you to step up, show some dominance and act like a man--she wants you to lead and take charge.

She wants to be pursued. She's giving you green lights here.

Her: "Friends don't do this."
You: "We passed the exit for 'Friends' about 2 months ago..."--or anything to make it clear that it isn't an issue about being friends.

Call her. Set a date. Take charge of the evening. Show that you know how to handle things and handle her. Avoid passivity or looking to her to see if it's Ok for sex or for whatever you want to do (she's already given multiple green lights here.)

Decide if you want it (her). If so, go for it.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R6rcr
So i guess i have 4 options:
1. Get rid of her totally
2. Get rid of her except for late night sex
2. Wait to see what happens
3. Ask her were she sees this going? (Which i think would be a mistake), but atleast i would know.

Which looks one looks like the best option.
Remember i am not just in it for the sex, even tho it is a added bonus.
You missed the count there, but I'd suggest put her on the back burner and go after some other girl. Then watch as she comes after you!!!

R6rcr

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on DJ's alittle thought need..... THanks

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm

Well, im not the most expirienced Dj, but i have been banging my neighbor on and of for the last few month. She is cute , and has a descent personality but i am not interested in any kind of a relationship with her. Every time we would be in bed doing **** she would start the whole "friends dont do this" line of interegation. One way is just dismiss it. She was like a goldfish, 30 seconds later we are on a new topic such as getting her panties off. Another is to tell her, yeah you are right, and just turn away. she usually just climed on top of me.

My thoughts on it are that she wants a boyfriend. Just let her propose it, if ur interested.