Been in college for 2 weeks now and still nothing

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been staying in university accomodation, which means 5 of us sharing this flat, inside a building that houses 400 students.

Anyway, ive made friends with some cool people, 3 girls and 2 guys, which makes our little group 3 girls and 3 guys.
One of the girls is pretty hot, the other 2 are rather nasty, the thing is, whenever we go out to clubs or whatever, we always go in a 6, and this is awful, none of the guys have gotten laid yet, and its freshers week for christs sake, we should be getting some every night.

We went out just the guys the other night and still couldnt really do much, i dont quite know why though.

Anyway my point being, what kind of techniques do i need to be using on college girls, the majority of which are new to the city (the city being london, england) and quite shy, so i need some ideas on what pick ups are going to work on these kind of girls.

Any situations and ideas are welcome, and thank you guys for anything you give me.

God damn ive been here a long time.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend, Mate!

There is a college method that has been working for YEARS!!!! LOL

what isn't broke dont' fix it. Go out, Get drunk, Find sombody, get more drunk, and let nature take it's course. Now the trick is go where they are getting drunk too. Not much skill when it comes to sexellge or college I mean.

I know you wanted more and I will leave the tid bits and techniques up to the scientist on here, but my two cents //// pence is thrown in.

Cheers.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it would be a matter of simply getting drunk and getting laid, but it just doesnt seem that easy at all, the women dont seem as easy going and experimental as i thought college girls should be.

Maybe because its still early in the year the girls are still a little shy.

i dont want to have to rely on alcohol though, id like to be able to pick up girls during the day, in the street and around campus, because some of the girls are so unbelievably hot.

Im thinking playing on the fact that im new to the city, and need some help with knowing where to go, might be the way i should go.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe ive been a member here for 4 years.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jason I was just throwing some humor out there. Never use any substance to try to get what you want. Infact my real advice would be not to drink at all or very little. Nobody but a lush wants a lush.

I should have been up front in the beginning but I was feeling like being funny. You have to admit though that there are a lot of drunk people out around college. Many guys take advantage of that and girls put them selfs in the position for it, but that is why there is a lot of date rappes and false claims of that around college.

I think your capable but you should change the setting a bit. Rent a room and throw your own party and invite the girls you want to come. You get the room make it BYOB and invite only the ones you want... bata bing! your da man and you have only hotties to work with and no comp-O-tision.

Smarter not harder right?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I just caught somthing...

you have been in London for a while and They havn't ...... duhh why didn't I see this before...

Show them around do tours!! Helll why not.. Make a service out of it make some bean or just do it to meet chicks. Have your girls tell you what all the best shopping spots are and small cafes and set up a tour like thing with all the hot shops and cafes are and nail places... Girls will see right threw this if you can manage to show that you like girls...!! but they will eat it up they know what you are doing and buy in.

just a thought

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College sucks,yo. You gotta be a rich-kid to live like they do in the movies. People are crzy stuck-up around these parts.

The women however are very easy so you might wanna circulate more & socialize with females.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, Jason. There are guys at your school that are getting some. You just haven't figured out how to get the job done. Women look for four qualities in guys: status, looks, attitude, and style. Personality doesn't matter unless the girl is looking for a relationship (something most first-year university students aren't looking for). Figure out which quality is your strength and use it to your advantage.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
Trust me, Jason. There are guys at your school that are getting some. You just haven't figured out how to get the job done. Women look for four qualities in guys: status, looks, attitude, and style. Personality doesn't matter unless the girl is looking for a relationship (something most first-year university students aren't looking for). Figure out which quality is your strength and use it to your advantage.
I think attitude is going to be the best bet for me.

What kind of attitude are they going to be looking for? just overly confident types?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls want a guy who is sure of himself at all times.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
People are crzy stuck-up around these parts.
Takes out a pen and paper and jots that down....I like it.:D

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi JasonR.
I am a Londoner too, but studying in the Midlands.
I think "easy sex" at college is a bit of a myth. Unless you are very good looking, have no standards, have a lot of social proof (e.g. captain of the rugby team) then it is very hard.

My advice would be to join a sports team, even a mixed sport team. Sports players are always a lot more promiscuos than non-sport players. Plus you will be hanging out with a lot of guys who are naturals, and will pick up skillz

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zerocelcius what isn't broke dont' fix it. Go out, Get drunk, Find sombody, get more drunk, and let nature take it's course. Now the trick is go where they are getting drunk too. Not much skill when it comes to sexellge or college I mean.
With him man. I was nervous my first week in college and didn't get any, but just got dressed up nice as hell one night, got trashed, and took the first decent girl that came on to me to get my game to par. Got like 6 or 7 girls in the next two weeks and been ballin since.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just an idea, but, since they are new to town.

why dont you show them some of the hot spots? i.e. night on the town

then close w/ the best hot spot of all- your bed, for some "dinner"

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by JasonR
the thing is, whenever we go out to clubs or whatever, we always go in a 6, and this is awful, none of the guys have gotten laid yet, and its freshers week for christs sake, we should be getting some every night.
This attitude is going to KILL you in the chick-game.

You're desperate to get laid in order to validate yourself to yourself and to your friends. Women can smell that kind of sick desperation and lack of self-value...and it REEKS something NASTY! :p

They're just bishes for crying out loud. ;)

Reaction score
listen, the best advice I can give you is to just not give a s*it. Don't even think about broads, all the broads that I have ever gotten and that have been interested in me is when I either didn't care or wasn't really pursuing them. Just go out and do whatever, have fun until you see someone you like, you'll be way better off then dwelling on the fact of getting chicks.