Been Dumped. Now What?

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
YUP After 11 months ( the day we were making 11 months ) of dating with the girl of my dreams she dumped me, she said she could spend vacation with me, that she was going to have to study for her exams, and when i asked her about time for me and for her, she said u told u would comprehend the situation that you would wait for me.but for christ sake no g/f can be dating without seeing each other, she asked me again will you wait for me some months, a year ? i said no, how come u can hangout with your friends and not with me, she said its easier to tell her parents to say that she is going out with her friends that with her b/f.

U tried to call her later, and she said she only wants me as a friend and she doesnt even know if she wants me as one, only time will tell, " dont make us this difficult for you and me "

wtf, if she wanted to broke up with me, why she didnt it earlier , and waited for me to break up

things i noticed on her before broking up

started being less with me, saying she made appointements with her friends

the only days we had for ourselves were 20 minutes on tuesday and wednesday and 1 hour on thusrday

she stopped kissing me so much and carressing me

she stopped smiling at me. she was very insecure and unconfortable with me like she was being observed, she never looked in my eyes

despite all this strange behaviour she was always saying that she loves me

she becames very crude and cold when she was talking to me, and when asked aboiut our relationship not going well she left me alone and asked to talk to me, to look in my eyes she looks like she was in such anger i dont know what i did to make that happen

yesterday morning she send a short cut message saying she was with her friend in the beach and asking me if i was ok, if i need anythng, but when i talked to her on the phone about what happened she said she wasnt willing to hear the same buls**** over again and that she was very busy and hung up

Last edited:

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
ok guys thanks for helping a ****ing buddy out

now im going in front of my tv doing nothing or pretending that i have a great g/f by my side.... this SUCKS

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH GOD.

so what the hell do you want from us. So you got dumped. big freakin deal. GET OVER IT. Happens to everybody. MOVE ON. LEAVE HER BE. DON'T CALL HER AGAIN. DON'T GO SEE HER AGAIN. IT'S DONE. IT'S OVER.

YOU CAN'T GET IT BACK

NOW STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOUR SELF AND MOVE ON.
GO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE.

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
spider how old are you man? i'm almost 29, this is was my first serious relationship understand 11 ****IN MONTHS, FULL OF LIES, TREACHERY

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
11 months aren't a lot, i have a good friend of mine that dated and lived with a girl for 4 years, but thing didn't work out in the end and they still had to break up

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shame, shame shame. GOWN 29 YEAR OLD MAN, ACTING LIKE THIS OWER A HO. Quit your freakin wining, and thank god It wasn't a whole year or two years, or even 15 (if you married). Now go through the tips section of the forum and start reading. FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU WENT WRONG (TAKE YOUR SHARE OF RESPONSABILITY) AND LEARN FORM IT.......

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreAFC
ok guys thanks for helping a ****ing buddy out

now im going in front of my tv doing nothing or pretending that i have a great g/f by my side.... this SUCKS
Why should I help some pansy @ss out? Your name is what? NoMoreAFC....then take your own Fvckin advice. Suck up whats left of your pride and go pimp some chicks. Stop watching tv or playing with your balls, get off the internet....go bang a new chick or something.

#1. The internet will not get you laid.
#2. The tv will not get you laid
and if you arent careful...
#3. You are preventing yourself from getting laid by crying about your issues.

Gman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i reckon the posters have been a bit harsh here. NomoreAFC, i know u must be feeling like **** and the comments on here havnt all been helpful.

U live and learn is the motto. take things one day at a time. 11mths is a considerable time and it will hurt but take it on the chin and in time u will get over it.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move on.......

Hey,

She dumped you, so, move the hell on.......

Try this: ( it may help )

wwww.relationsh1t.com (replace the 1 with an i)

cave dweller

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaaha, you guys are funny

well to answer your question, most of your repliers here have told you to just go out and bang another chick, while at the moment, that to you is very easier said then done, seeing that you are still feeling the effects of being probably in love and now, out of the blue, everything is just gone!!

The answer is to go get another chick but BEFORE you just run out and jump into something, lets make sure this does not happen again.

Understand and find out why this happened?
Know how to prevent it next time or even if it can be prevented, not every girl is relationship material, but they will ask you to be in a relationship though.
Then re-train your thinking pattern, (do some research on this) and now you will be able to handle another potential relationship.

It makes no sense to just run out and jump into something else, without knowing why the first failed, doing so, you will probably just run into another failure. Then another one. Then another one.

PVSSY-EATER OUT

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
one thing i know my friends, before hanging with the girl that dumped ive been in a relationship ( 3 months ) where i've been burnt and dont wanna date this girl, but she insisted, she showed interest, she wanted to break my coldness, my fear of being in a relationship, and the she made the same stuff. i just dont know why, maybe the trick is there somewhere right in front of me and i'm too ****in blind to see it :(

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
yeah like I said in the other thread, I dont think your girl is relationship material for you...remember, relationship material is a girl that you and her are going in the same direction in life, that is the best relationship and a girl that would qualify as a relationship material girl for you.

I just think your girl is either fvck material or can be used as a good acquanitance or associate, I dont think you should take her seriously for a relationship.