Bed tips for gf who likes a dominant man

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, been having some awesome s3x with my 1month gf.
She tells me how she loves it that I'm her first guy that actually behaves and thinks like a real man etc etc.

She told me she likes to be dominated in bed. I've been doing so and she tells I'm great blabla.

Now don't get me wrong, this isn't a post to boost my confidence or show off but I actually want to improve because there's always room for improvement. If any of you could give me some tips or guidelines to further improve my 'dominant bed game' I'd love to hear them.

Things I've been doing so far:
Grab her wrists/arms and 'contain' her while having s3x
Lift her up and throw her where I want to in bed then kiss her entire body.
Tell her she has to sck my **** for ... of time then I'll give her 5 thrusts.
Alot of biting, she does this as well.
While pumping, tell her to say she and her p*ssy are mine and only mine, that they're my posession.
Slapping and squeezing her ass ALOT.

Thanks

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stores that sell curtains and drapes will sell what are called "curtain tie backs." They are pre-cut pieces of rope, about 1-2 foot long. A lot of them are plush and soft, yet quite sturdy. If you cut your own rope, you usually have to sear it on the ends so it doesn't unravel, and then it always seems to dry in a sharp edge.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girl was the same. Choke her, then slap her face when you let go for her to breathe... She'll love it ;)

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to feed into your ego. Don't believe all that crap about you being the best she's ever had. She probably said that to her last dozen exes as well. Just do you and be dominant because you want to be dominant. Not what she fed to your ego. Let your dominance come from within and not without. If not, it will just be a poor facade.

Anytime you do a dominant thing in bed, you will look to her for validation or confirmation that you did it right. Do it and not give a fvck. That's what will REALLY turn her on.

Choke her because you don't give a sh!t about her puny neck not because she said she likes it. Spank her and if she said she likes it. Spank her harder until she begs you to stop. Take her to her breaking point until she can take no more.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF likes to be dominated in the sack too. But choking is a little much for me. I do much of what you do OP - hold her down, spank her ass, pull her hair. I also have fun with a blindfold and nipple clamps, tie her up from time to time.

But I think it is about being in charge, not being violent. Keep her guessing. Never ask permission. I tell my gf where And how I want to cvm then I do. Be in control. I always refer to her as "mine". I tease her and edge her but make her ask me to let her cvm.

Oh, and verbal affirmations are good, and they don't have to be dark or dirty. The first time I fvcked her, during the buildup I said to her "do you know what I am going to do to you tonight?" playfully. When she said "what" I said "whatever I want". Now its a ritual. I ask and she says "whatever you want" and I say "good girl". I also refer to her as "my favorite sex toy" and when I want a booty call I tell her "I want some playtime with my favorite sex toy" and she gets it.

So, it's not just about being rough, it's a whole mindset.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how they say flattery can get you far. Its true. So whenever a girl flatters your ego think! Always have this little voice in the back of you mind going "I bet she said this to every guy she ****ed" couse its probably kinda true, and even if it isnt its still the healthy kind of thinking. What I think is she NEEDS to believe her man is a REAL MAN (whatever that means) and dominates the relationship the same way he dominates the bedroom. Its abit over the top but damn... lucky mofo...

But dont buy into the flattery. There are 6 billions people on this planet. Anytime, anyone tries to make me feel "special" I take it with a grain of salt. You're not special really. Sure you got a ****, but there are 3 billon more out there. So be real.

Otherwise you can lose yourself in the flattery and get used and be gone ;]

But that domination thing. I envy you. But that **** is pretty standart I mean I slapped every girls ass never got a complaint, talked dirty, hah the thing with the 5 thursts was nice. I remember one asking for some slaps saying it was a dream for her nobody did it before I was like "Do you people live in a cage?". Its part of the passion and passion is a part of the game of love. I for example like to squeeze whatever I can get my hands on with full force. But people are heavily perverted man and dont even admit it. But this girl will do more man. She is not ordinary you need to do more brutal stuff man. Ah, You lucky mother****er...

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing a chick that loves it when I leave bite marks on her neck and breasts. I always apologize afterwards as I feel bad that I've been so careless to leave a mark as to me hickeys are for amateurs, a professional lover should never leave a mark.

Yet she loves it, she tells she sometimes touches it and it reminds her of me and she immediately she gets wet.

My mate once banged a chick who asked him to punch her in the face while fvcking. I asked did he do it and he told me, you should never refuse a ladies request in the sack. hahaha