Becoming AFC

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title explains it all, Im realizing im doing everything opposite
to a DJ. A couple months ago I was amazing with my reputation and girls, same thing happened last year - but ive become lazy and just slipped.

I want to change, I dont know where to start. I now have a neautral reputation amongst everyone one...girls think the whole english guy thing is cute and I get enough kino off them but no more than that - even when I try back.

What made me realise all this was at a party last night, I had worked on a girl all day and had become possesive so at the party I tried to spread round a little more, and it worked somewhat. But at the end I gave this guy a ride home..I walk in and find him making out with this girl I had walked on all day...! damnit!

I need advice on how to start again, I dont have a fresh start but at least everything is neutral for me with girls, guys and grades etc. I need to get back up but by being obsesive over this one girl I have closed a lot of friendships.

I will try hard to get back up, I just need some advice on where to go from on monday.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right i'll start with the basics

Grade : most important. Read notes evry night after school. Second, do assignments the night it's set.

Girls : Something is obviously wrong if you can't pull a girl you spent all day on. Break it down into basics. Smile, approach, EC, be funny, kino, leave.

S'all i can be bothered to think about now.

Incedently, where are you located? I take it your an english guy living somewhere else? (just wondering, im english)

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Yeah with the girl I can see what I did wrong...just was too slow and not enough kino...made it more of the friendship route.

Yeah and I moved out to DC, USA like a couple months ago.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I'm at Fairfax County, VA, 30 min from DC. Thought me and (can't say) were the only ones in the area.

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im from Loudoun, va... leesburg to be exact like 45 min away from dc