beauty is intimidating

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come beauty is intimidating and it always makes a guy turn into mush and lose his value of self and makes him forget everything about himself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
How come beauty is intimidating and it always makes a guy turn into mush and lose his value of self and makes him forget everything about himself.
Social Conditioning and a whole lot of brainwashing.

Practice practice practice.

Look at her and I mean REALLY look at her like shes an unidentified insect, then ask yourself "is this chick as hot as I first thought"

Once you start to look at chicks subjectively PROPERLY, its actually hard to find a REAL hottie.

Thats what I did and it worked.

Failing that just imagine her taking a dump, or b!tching about child support.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

or how a slap to the face would sound like music.
Or how she is getting her face stuffed in the dirt.

Your right, can you give me any more practical strategies.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I mean REALLY look at her like shes an unidentified insect
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

For me, the whole "imagind her taking a dump" thing works best. There is nothing more unattractive, unless you are into that sh!t.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have never seen a women give birth then......Thats disgusting and shes in the biggest hormonal trip of her life! MONSTER! SCARY STUFF!

Anyways off topic.....

Beauty is intimadating for several reason. Fear of rejection. Fear of failure. You will naturally place higher value on this girl. (pedestaling)

If you dont have the fear of failure. If your ont pedestaling her. Then the above wont matter if shes HB 6 or HB 10.

Thats my 2 cents.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can use the same thought process when you don't think you look good enough.

Some flaw you got, unless your 500 pounds or something.. isn't going to stop her from ****ing you just as it wouldn't stop you from ****ing her.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
I don't feel intimidated by beauty. I seek beauty. I seek it in clothes, art, movies, women...specially women.

But I still have CONTROL of myself. After all...I'm a man. I real one.

My point? I don't comprehend your thread.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I cant even front about the reality of it. Beautiful girls intimidate the hell out of me. But only at first, once words are exchanged its all good...its just getting to that part thats hard.

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Look at her and I mean REALLY look at her like shes an unidentified insect, then ask yourself "is this chick as hot as I first thought"

Once you start to look at chicks subjectively PROPERLY, its actually hard to find a REAL hottie.

dude I LOVE YOU. YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH BROTHER. IT IS ALLL SOCIAL CONDITINING, SOCIETY AND THOSE WHO LEAD IT WANT TO CREATE FEAR IN YOU SO YOU DONT ACCOMPLISH MUCH. CUZ IF YOU DO, U START TO OVERTHROWN THEM. SEE HOW MUCH OF BASTARDS THEY ARE.
GIRLS ARE NOTHING, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IS JUST AN ANIMAL, A LOSER INSIDE, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. IT IS HER SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCE THAT MATTERS NOT WHAT WE THINK OF HER. DO NOT FEAR HER, ATTACK HER WITH POWER AND HAVE THE MINDSET THAT YOU ARE THE PRIZE. THESE GIRLS ARE NOTHING SPECIAL MAN, GUYS ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO REALIZE TO APPROACH THESE GIRLS. SHE WILL THROW GAMES AT YOU, SO WHAT? THAT DIONT MEAN ****. IT IS AN AUTOMATIC RESPONSE FROM HER. SHE DOESNT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. DONT LET IT AFFECT YOU. ITS A TEST TO SEE IF YOU FEAR HER. IF YOU DO, YOU ARE TOOOAASSTTTTT. SHE WILL DOMINATE YOU. YOU HAVE TO MAKE HER FEAR YOU SOMEHOW.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

GREAT ADVICE!

I don't look at them as "insects"...but I use very similar approach as yours. And you are right. It works.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful women are only intimidating until you see them for what they are.... human beings. You tear off that face, those t1ts, her skin, organs, and blood, and you'll find a human skeleton identical to the one inside yourself. She's only a typical human being who happens to be a physically attractive woman.

The typical human being has to relieve bladder, is clumsy as hell, scratches their ass, and is made from bones, organs, blood, water, and skin. Just like how cars with four stroke engines are made from the same stuff. They just have different shapes, colors, and features.
A rusty Ferrari is still a Ferrari.

All that really comes into play is your preference.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What!

Desdinova said:
Beautiful women are only intimidating until you see them for what they are.... human beings. You tear off that face, those t1ts, her skin, organs, and blood, and you'll find a human skeleton identical to the one inside yourself.
No, No, No, we are made of sugar and spice and everything nice, that is what girls are made of!!

Just joking, very good perspective Des, great points!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
A rusty Ferrari is still a Ferrari.

All that really comes into play is your preference.

wow, thats so true. what a great way of summing it all up. :)

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well packaging works. Once you've opened a few though you have a different perspective.

All of this nonsense still goes back to how *you* feel about yourself. Insecure people are more influenced by this stuff. Be happy with who you are and beautiful women won't have the same effect on you. This doesn't happen overnight though...

fitos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you think she has other choices and that those other choices are better.

Solution:
You must KNOW that you are best choice for her ... or at least make her believe it.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
treat a beautiful women as you would some ugly women that was coming on to you. its hard but it works