Beard color. Not grey, but it worth dyeing?

Reaction score
I think I look okay with a beard. I have good 'coverage' and it fills in pretty well. The biggest thing I don't like about it though, is that so much of it is the wrong color.

My hair is dark brown. But in the middle of my face, my beard grows in a light red, with some very light brown.

I've sometimes thought about buying 'Just For Men' facial hair coloring to make it all match. I poked around on Google, though, and I never found anything about people using this product besides for grey hair.

My other choices are to just keep it (it's probably not as noticable as I think), or go for Neil Young sideburns or Lemmy mutton-chops.

Any thoughts?

Scuba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Multi-colored beards are pretty sweet. Do not dye it until you decide it actually doesn't look good on you. Mine is the same way and when it is about finger length and neatly groomed I get chicks complimenting on it all the time, it's pretty crazy.

Reaction score
Well, I tried dying it last night--I figured I'd just shave it off if it looked bad.

It actually looks pretty good I think. The color of the dye looks just like the color on the side of my face. Now it's a lot more consistent instead of having a bright red patch in the middle. There's still some red and red-ish hairs mixed in though, but it doesn't look bad.

I was never as bad as the guy at 3:11 in this video, though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRjBgnb160