Beach Week.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my post for the coming week, not about my own personal probelms, but I think a thread needs to be started about beach week, the end of high school, and the begining of college.

For me, there is no hope for a girlfriend now because all girls are either 1) ugly, 2) slutty, 3) *****y. There are no exceptions. If you do meet one who appears to not fit one of these groups, then you need to not let them get to you. It's an illusion. Girls are Machivellian David Blaynes- they make illusions and then stab backs, even of their own friends. This is why they like things like the OC. "Assume the sale," but don't take them seriously and don't think about them. I don't care anymore.

Any tips or comments about beach week, the end of high school, and the begining of college? I feel a coming storm of drama, arrests, and pregnancies coming on at beach week. There is already drama coming in my beach house. People are leaving it.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maeisgood

For me, there is no hope for a girlfriend now because all girls are either 1) ugly, 2) slutty, 3) *****y. There are no exceptions. If you do meet one who appears to not fit one of these groups, then you need to not let them get to you. It's an illusion. Girls are Machivellian David Blaynes- they make illusions and then stab backs, even of their own friends. This is why they like things like the OC. "Assume the sale," but don't take them seriously and don't think about them. I don't care anymore.

EXCUSES.

That's just one big paragraph of EXCUSES to why you don't have a girlfriend or a girl.

They are not all ugly, slutty or bi1chy, you CHOOSE to see them ALL that way to make you feel COMFORTABLE about not having a girl.

And even if they are ALL slutty or bi1chy, WHICH IS NOT TRUE, there are plenty of HOT ones in that bunch you'd LOVE to fvck any given day of the week -- but don't do it because you simply don't have the BALLS AND/OR SKILLS.

Both of which you're not going to have unless you DROP THAT ATTITUDE.

These EXCUSES may make you feel good at first just like it made me feel good at first. But later on when you realize they were nothing but lies you'll be looking back into a sea of regrets.

So go get 'em, Tiger. The girls aren't the ones sucking right now (pun), it's you for thinking they are.

There's my ca$h.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Beach Week.

Originally posted by Nex
EXCUSES.

DROP THAT ATTITUDE.
Word...don't go all misogynistic on us there Mae, just keep at it. Everyone meets girls who are like that from time to time, and it hurts, but if you act bad in turn then you are just going to turn more girls Machiavellian. Read some posts by BBB

SexayManDotCom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw i'll agree with him to an extend 90% of the highschool girls i know are slutty or *****es, and the ones that arn't are taken. With some luck you'll find one that isn't and ain't taken. Just gotta work that game quick before someone else does.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lackofsecks
Hmmm... I've been reading your ****ed up bull**** post, and I've come to the conclusion that you're the ugly, slutty, fatass bastard. That's why you're crying on these forums. Get the **** out....please....Pretty please?
Look man, I've seen about two posts where you post this kind of bull****. So he's on this site crying on these forums? I think you're an insecure ***** trying to diss others to make yourself feel better. How about instead of you trying to make yourself feel superior how about you get off this forum *****?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: WOW! LIKE ANYONE CARES ABOUT YOU CALLING THEM A DOUCHEBAG EITHER! YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE 12 AND TRYING TO GIVE OTHERS ADVICE! YOU TELL THEM HOW THEY NEED TO GO GET A GIRL AND YOU'RE NAME IS LACK OF SEX!

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha You're 29 and you come to a life improvement site to post mean ass **** that only a complete o-fay would post to make other people feel inferior? Your the most insecure, IMMATURE bastard I've ever heard of. You're name is lackofsex and you are 29. TWENTY-****ING-NINE AND YOU ACT THIS WAY, GET THE **** OUT OF LIFE, OR START LIVING IT!!

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya dude, we all have misogynist feelings every once in a while during the learning curve, it comes with the turf.

however, don't make excuses like all the girls are ugly or *****es. they are what you perceive them as. Don Juan DeMarco got girls not because he knew how to have power over them, but because he loved women. all women. it didn't matter to him. his power over women came from his love and respect for them

take a page out of his book, and start loving women. frequently :D

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was supposed to be about beach week. Beach week is a week after graduation in which seniors go to a beach, rent a house, and destroy it. A cesspool of drama.

My whole breakdown of women being either 1) sluts, 2) ugly, 3) *****es is just a restatement of the saying, "Women: Can't live with them, can't live without them." Girls do get emotional. I don't even remember reading a DJ post about dealing with the occasional *****iness of girls. Things like PMS effect everyone differently and I'm not sure if anything but time can cure them of it. Aside from keeping a record of their outbursts, I don't know how to avoid them when they are in these states of mind. Asking them "when do you have your period?" doesn't sound like a good idea.

Most guys aren't effected at all by sluttiness. Kissing a orafice for penis suction is a huge turn off for me. I'd never want to put my tongue in something someone else's penis has been into. Would you lick a toliet seat of someone even if you were in love with them and they were hot and stuff? I'm something of a neat-freak. Seeing as many girls have hand santizer on their key chains, I think it might be an advantage in some ways.

Reaction score

Most guys aren't effected at all by sluttiness. Kissing a orafice for penis suction is a huge turn off for me. I'd never want to put my tongue in something someone else's penis has been into. Would you lick a toliet seat of someone even if you were in love with them and they were hot and stuff? I'm something of a neat-freak. Seeing as many girls have hand santizer on their key chains, I think it might be an advantage in some ways.
you've clearly never experienced the joys of a good bl0wjob.

This thread was supposed to be about beach week. Beach week is a week after graduation in which seniors go to a beach, rent a house, and destroy it. A cesspool of drama.
next time you want to make a thread about beach week, actually make it about beach week instead of whining about girls.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, come now. Why does everyone have to be so mean all the time? But you are right about BJs. I hear they are better than the real thing, but semen grosses me out. I'd never want to put my mouth where my penis has been, even if it is clean (alcohol might fog my judgment though). I also have morals, and that is probably a probelm and the cause of my pickiness.

There are tons of lonely girls, some of them even pretty. But I don't want a chick with mouth herpes that complains all the time and fights with her friends all of the time.

Doesn't anyone agree with me that clean chicks with good personalities that are presentable are good things?

It seems that the people here who hate me most just want phalic stimulation. There are certain breed of women for you, ones of the Oldest Profession. Prostitutes.

I start a thread, and it becomes an inquisition of me.

Reaction score
haha. yeah. all I like are sluts. you sure got me figured out.

Some guys are queasy about *******s. I used to be until I got one that made my knees buckle. Nobody's forcing you to finish in her mouth or on her face.

see? you've gotten us completely off of the topic of beach week. I wasn't being mean to you, I was just pointing out that you didn't make a thread about beach week, since well over half of it was you talking about how unhappy you are with high school girls.