Be mean

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to post this up as a quick tip. NEVER make anything easy for a girl when she's in a good frame of mind, always give her a hard time and be mean in a fun way. I get called a mean bastard on a regular basis, to which I laugh or simply reply "I know". They moan and groan at how mean I am to them, but when I have to leave they don't want me to go.

This only applies to girls that know how to participate in a conversation though and give you time to work them over a bit. The really snobby girls don't usually put up with being toyed with and run for the nearest AFC when they sense they're being poked fun of, who will provide some ass kissing to fix the damage that her little fragile ego might have sustained.

Just to make it clear, don't go overboard and cuss her out or something, just make her work for everything you give her. It's almost like some form of army conditioning. You break her down a bit by being somewhat of a jerk, and then throw her a little victory here and there so she thinks she's making progress in winning you over.

We all like a challenge so don't forget to give her one too!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between being a loveable pain the the butt and being a despised azzhole. Figure that out first, and you're half way there.

Ginobili

Reaction score
Being mean in a joking way works well and acting like you dont give a sht.

jbrunner_ipa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, you can't just be an @$$. This takes a while to learn and you will go over the line the first couple of times (or couple hundred, depending on who you are) you try to neg-hit or something like that.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
There's a difference between being a loveable pain the the butt and being a despised azzhole. Figure that out first, and you're half way there.

So I guess Iam a despised azzhole! Now I know what I have been doing wrong! But now the thing is, I enjoy being a azz so much, I don't want to be charming or nice. :confused: or do I?

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by On_the_Top
So I guess Iam a despised azzhole! Now I know what I have been doing wrong! But now the thing is, I enjoy being a azz so much, I don't want to be charming or nice. :confused: or do I?
Or, do you wanna get laid? :confused:

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Be Mean"

Oh, the humanity!

You don't have to be nasty to get laid...

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I was mean to two girls. While they were talking i always interupted with sentences like 'shut up' or 'this ***** didn't know when to STFU'

Some 'playful' kino started :cool: