Be careful how you treat women 2

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha - let that be a lesson to all of us.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I understand that thing right? The guy got his ass kicked and STILL got arrested?

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was arrested and they got off with no penalty? He said some nasty things to them, they physically assaulted him, and he's the one who's at fault? It takes a lot before offensive comments become threatening enough to where self defense like that is necessary.

He was less than polite, but they did not attack him out of defending their rights. They violated his. The proper thing to do would have been to contact the police from the beginning and allow them to break it up.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the name of that show? I saw it all the time in London... some things they had were pretty tame, like cops talking to paki store keepers not to sell beer to youths cos the youths cause troube in the parks or some ****, others were more interesting like the one shown here.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if it's like england, they'll only detain him for a few hours without any charges. They tend to arrest anyone disorderly and guilty of provoking trouble because they're the most likely to do it again. It's not sexism, it's the same with guy on guy fights. They probably let the women go since they posed no threat of provoking trouble elsewhere.

Personally, I just thought the clip was hilarious, especially seeing Mr All-Mouth-No-Balls running away like his life depended on it!