BC Journal - Sasha trying being the shlt!

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello!

Have been a mounth or so since I have been starting to look for clues on how to attract a chick from the net.

Tried the shlt out in the real world too, but with not that good luck. Most I have managed, I have gotten ONE ****ing phone number and had a chick sleep over at my place and I didn't even fck her!! Don't ask, I know I should have. Btw, she diched me in the morning. Maybe becouse I didn't fck her. Who knows.

Anyway... I have figured out that I need some plan to build up my confidence and to start talking to girls outside clubs and when I am not drunk. So I came over DJ Boot Camp, read walden story (I must say it sounded a bit like a Larry 1 :p ) and I figured out, hell I'll give it a try.

Now, I know I'm nothing like Walden. I am student (ok, a bit like him), but I don't have a job, I live in student thingy (have a rom and sheare toilet and kitchen), I don't have great body and I am not that good looking. But then I don't mind hitting on chicks that are 5 or 6 where Walden was hitting on 7-8 and 9s.

I'm 22 years, living in Norway Oslo. I'm 184cm and 66kg (you convert to punds). Basicly, I'm a skinny ugly looking kid with no sence on what to wear. Got 1000 years old jeans and shoes and a t-shirt ussualy.

My plan for this boot camp is to complete it this way or that way. I don't care. I just want to go thru with it!! I have no clue what the results will be but I just want to do it. Maybe becouse I rearly finish anything in my life. But the first 4 weeks will be hard becouse I am leaving for summer hollyday for 3 weeks now on thursday. But that DOSEN*T MATTER! Becouse where I am going, Chick where less clothes! Sunnier..

Enough chit chat.. time for business

Week 1, Day 1 - Sunday, 19:50

Just started to stare at some chick that walked by. Dosen't seem hard. We'll se how I do when I need to say hello.
Post later tonite.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later...
Nah.. went out and found out that chicks are more shy then me. Or maybe they just don't wanna look at me. Did 4 stares and stared a lot at plenty others while they didnt give me even a glance. yeye.. Said no hellos, but then it was very quiet day. It's sunday. And I wasn't downtown.

Last edited:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have already pointed out your problems - you're skinny, have no style and you say you're ugly.

Rather than rushing into a bootcamp or approach journal, it may be wise to focus on getting yourself in order first.

Take a bit of time to improve your image, look at catalogues or magazines for inspiration. Start visiting the gym and following a bulking up guide. As for you being ugly, by changing your style, grooming and improving your body, you can improve your looks dramatically. It's going to take time, but it will be time better spent than approaching and getting rejected by women.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sasha

read walden story (I must say it sounded a bit like a Larry 1 :p ) and I figured out, hell I'll give it a try.

Now, I know I'm nothing like Walden. I am student (ok, a bit like him), but I don't have a job, I live in student thingy (have a rom and sheare toilet and kitchen), I don't have great body and I am not that good looking. But then I don't mind hitting on chicks that are 5 or 6 where Walden was hitting on 7-8 and 9s.

I'm 22 years, living in Norway Oslo. I'm 184cm and 66kg (you convert to punds). Basicly, I'm a skinny ugly looking kid with no sence on what to wear. Got 1000 years old jeans and shoes and a t-shirt ussualy.
Yes, sometimes I think Walden BC journals was a fiction: it was too good! Probably he was good even before he started the BC.

Anyway, 184/66 is really too skinny. I am 178/72 and I am very skinny. The solution fopr you is simple in teh begining: eat a lot more than you do now. A lot!

Style: simplify it, go for a black regular shirt or a black polo-shirt.
And buy white chinos - you already look very decent.

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 2 - Monday, 15:35

This shlt is harder than it looks! Eye contacts are allmost imposible! got 3 eye contacts so far today. But what I count as an eye contact is when a chick look at me more then a split of a second! I have been looking at chicks whole day long but few return my eye contact. So for now there is like 7 eye contacts and no hi!

Hi's are imposible for me! YES, finaly I know whot the fck is wrong with me. I CAN't SAY HI! No frikin way! I just can't. I can stare all day long and think I am the mean green fighting mashine, but I just can't seem to say Hi!

Today, this cute girl, walks by me, I give her eye contact she sends back some, than as she goes by all I'm thinking is, say hi, say hi, say hi, say hi.. and then she is gone and I'm like, idiot idiot!

Yea, saying hi is HARD! Fck! I am even coming to belive as soon as I am ok with saying hi I will be the mean green fighting mashin aka DJ. Gotta say hi ffs!! Gotta gotta gotta!

Going out later tonite so I'll see what I can do!

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
I have the same problem, do it for the both of us! Haha.
DAMN YOU!! i was just to write a post on that I am going to quit BC, but then I read your post and was all like, DAMN, now I gotta continue..

Damn you man!

Week 1, Day 3 - Thuesday 12:21

Yea, whell, I am going out now. Gonna see what I can do! Gotta lots of things to do since I am leaving on summer hollydays in 2 days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
16:12

3 eye contact. no hi's
makes a total of 10 eye contacts and no frikin hi's
hard man, hard.

----------------------------------------------------------------
23:59

You know those flies that are allways around some stinky ****? Whell, right now I feel like I am lower than them.
Damn.. 3 more eye contacts and STILL NO HI's!! I am an idiot world has yet not seen! And the worst part, I live in this student building, and on my way in this cute chick comes and I keep the door open for her and as she walks by, she looks at me, smiles and says thanks AND I DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND!! I SAID NOTHING! NADA, NULL, NIENTE, ZERO, NOT A THING!!! Damn... I feel so low.

Last edited:

snackmouth

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget to look after gran and leave the bin out for collection.

Time will tell, my friends, time will tell.

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 4 - Wednsday 20:12

I'm a loser and I know it. 3 eye contacts and still no hi's! :( Tommorrow I'm leaving on summer hollyday so I'm gonna put this camp on hold until I come back on 24.july. Damn.. 16 eye contacts and no hi's! grr

see ya after hollydays!