Bay Area CA, Don Juan Meet!!!!!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as there are Subaru meets that I love going to, I really think Don Juan Meet all over the world should be made. :yes:

Let's say every Friday at Starbucks at 8pm. :rockon:

If there are actual participants, day, time, and location can be made. Let's get this thing started!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. We got one more on the list Cr1msonKing. Unfortunately he can't start coming to the meet until January, so I'm thinking of setting up the actual meet then. But if 1 to 2 more people start to join the list then we can get it started asap. So, if you know anybody, just drop it on the list.

I can't wait till we get this thing started. I'm absolutely positive that we can improve ourselves much faster this way for we all have the same common goal, and we can all help each other out.

entgs2

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bay Area is a big place. And I'm without a ride ATM, but if you guys pick a place by a Caltrain or BART, I'm down.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where? I can pretty much go anywhere. Clubs are best if we're going as a group.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hometown near San Jose and go to college near Sacramento. Im down for whenever!

and if you really want to go sarging with like minded fellow...check to see if there are PUA lairs near your area. I just joined a lair in sacramento and met some great guys 1-2 months ago.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know a lot of guys here are from the Bay area. I'm located in Fairfield, and like Vanilla, I can go anywhere from San Francisco to Sacramento.

In terms of time and place, lets vote on it. Pick a good Starbucks place, a mall or something. If this meet were to go down in or near Fairfield I would've known the best spots, but since most of you guys are actually in San Francisco or nearby I'll be the one to drop by.

Irs88. You're currently going to school in Sacramento as in this semester? That's a long drive. You pass by Fairfield all the time then.

Entgs2. I can stop by and hang out, meet some girls around your area sometimes.

I'll PM you guys my number. Let's all exchange. I need guys around me who know the principles of a DJ and who's willing to learn and improve every single day. I'm sure you all do too. I don't feel like settling down with a girl who chose me and settling for a life I didn't wish.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow, whoever is down. Please, let us introduce ourselves.

Name: Loyd

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. Why didn't you start something like this a long time ago? It'll be like sosuave, but in real life, where you can ask or give tips and advice plus all the goodies that you mentioned, like going to a restaurant, go karts, movies, and all that. Then we go out and meet some females right? We'll actually apply all the great things that we've learned from here and not just sit around all day reading and not improving.

66_kingz

Reaction score
im in the bay area as well, located in SF..when do you guys want to meet to go out and practice on these women during the day time????

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think SF is a good central place. I don't know the place much, so people that are familiar with the area can help picking out great places to bring girls. I can be free during weekends to chill with anyone who wants to go. I figure a starbucks near the bart station would be a good start, then we go from there. PM me for my number, I'll help set this up.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SF every Saturday around 3 until whenever? I'm clueless with the whole place. Give me an address and I'll be there though.

Let's get our first meet started. Someone come up with a place and vote on perfect day and time.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you guys doing for Halloween? Lets all meet up for Spookfest in San Francisco at the Cow Palace!! go to www.evil105.com for tickets! PM me to let me know if you wanna meet. its a 16+ event.

vikingberkeley

Reaction score
going to adam lyons training this week in austin

Guys, I am in Lafayette, but can get to most of the bay area. I am going to the adam lyons bootcamp this fri in texas.
I hope to come back with some great technique and better game.

Anybody want to sarge with me when I get back?
Day game in Berkeley?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vikingberkeley said:
Guys, I am in Lafayette, but can get to most of the bay area. I am going to the adam lyons bootcamp this fri in texas.
I hope to come back with some great technique and better game.

Anybody want to sarge with me when I get back?
Day game in Berkeley?
Hit me up bro...just send me a PM.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ITs easy.

I NOTICE YOU GUYS HAVENT STARTED YET.

If you guys are interested in starting say I and send me a message. I ll set the logistics.

You guys send me available times and places of residing.

Its easy to meet up its just some people dont have the balls or initiative.

leebingate

Reaction score
I accept with information:
You're absolutely right. Why didn't you start something like this a long time ago? It'll be like sosuave, but in real life, where you can ask or give tips and advice plus all the goodies that you mentioned, like going to a restaurant, go karts, movies, and all that. Then we go out and meet some females right? We'll actually apply all the great things that we've learned from here and not just sit around all day reading and not improving.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't push through because everyone is supposedly busy. Honestly, I am too but I can definitely make time.

Let's make this happen already. Everyone will benefit a whole lot from this. From making friends and overall being around with DJs who knows their sh*t....