Basing your self worth on a woman's 'acceptance' is INSANE.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Remember to internalize the knowledge that basing your self worth on a woman's ‘acceptance’ is insane. If a man doesn't have self-respect, everything else in his life is in vain. Don't forget it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
True, but the average acceptance level by the average girl you meet is a good indication of your overall value.

If you go out to a bar and ten girls look at you and none of them smile, you probably didn't look good that night.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
"True, but the average acceptance level by the average girl you meet is a good indication of your overall value.

If you go out to a bar and ten girls look at you and none of them smile, you probably didn't look good that night."

In my opinion, these statements are way too general to mean much or be useful in any way, all it does is sound weak and needy, begging for female validation. Im trying to throw this **** away in my head.

What is average acceptance level, who is the average girl, what is overall value. This terms don't have that much abstract meaning.

Your 'overall' value needs to be independent of environmental forces and based internally. You're saying that I walk around believing im an 8/10, twenty girls dont smile at me, and then I should feel like a 1/10. What happens then? Self fulfilling prophecy. I start acting like a 1/10, and then I become a 1/10. No, im an 8/10 because of my inherent value and die to continued self investment, I will become only more valuable in time, irrespective of how many girls may or may not be on their period, and decide to smile at me.

In theory though, as my inherent value grows, I should get a higher percentage of acceptance ON average. I just dont like this theory for helping me do anything useful...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
but its also natural because success rates vs failure relates are directly related to the human emotional and mental health state and can affect depression and motivation.. also since mating with females is the human males number one driving force behind most of what he does it makes perfect sense that his self worth be affected by his mating success and frequency.

BUT... often w have other issues and depression that can intact result in a reduced success rate with women thats why its recommended that we stay on the best mental and physical shape we can outside of our sex Chase frame

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
DonGorgon is spot on.

As much as I hate to admit it, it does matter how women perceive us. For a guy to keep getting rejected by women, for months or even years, can REALLY F with your head big time. I know this from experience.

BUT, to optimize your game and improve your success with women, you have to not care what they think of you.

So yeah it matters, but you must block it out of your mind. Otherwise, you will be on a rollercoaster. Cute chick Fs you, so you feel good. Several other chucks reject you, so you feel like a loser. Igetit warned about this. You need a stable self-worth that is independent of what women think.

Plus, to be fair, most of these women don't even know you anyway. You are assuming that her split-second (at MOST) judgement of you is gospel. It isn't.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are several categories that you may place facts in
those that are true
those that are false

what about other than truth? what about usefulness?

those that are true, and mentally harmful
those that are true, and mentally healthy
those that are false, and mentally harmful
those that are false, and mentally healthy

I know which categories I am going to invest in, do you?
Yes, female criticism through rejection is FEEDBACK that should make you ALTER your behaviour. But should it be taken to affect net SELF WORTH? NO.

It is important to notice the rejection, and release your emotional attachment to it