bars/clubs easier than college parties?

humiliator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20, and in college. I still have a long way to go before I'm 21, but I'm wondering if the DJ's out there think it's any easier or harder to get a ONS at bars/clubs compared to college keggers.

Lately I've been so busy with school and work that girls (and sleep) have been the last thing on my mind. I might finally do the bootcamp after exams though.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you don't work over that profile in your sig, you're gonna have a tough time getting ONS's anywhere. Seriously. Remove all references to rough sex and Quake III. Particularly from your "Interests" section.

Assuming they don't see your profile, then yes, keggers are generally easier. Are you in a house?

Frankly, if you're into rough sex and you're looking for one-night stands with drunk girls -- IMO, that's creepy. To say nothing of the fact that it could land you in jail. EDIT: Or the hospital, if her big brother was in the Marines. (My kid sister goes to UW. You have been warned. I am not fvcking around about this.)

My suggstion: go pick up "SM 101" at Toys in Babeland, and when -- and ONLY WHEN -- you've memorized it cover to cover, head down to the Wet Spot on Thursdays (or the Vogue on Sundays) and meet some other people who have like interests and a healthy outlook on fetishes. Serious.

Last edited:

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that is some funny **** in your sig.

gbpackers

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... the website in the sig is supposed to be a joke... right?

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it is funny - i'd lose some of the geek humour. Like Programming and Quake. Chicks won't understand/appreciate that.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
well I got good news for ya buddy, even though 21 was not arrived yet, there are still some clubs for 18 and overs.....

Whether its a college party or a club, and I could be wrong, but they are both the same environments......

Have a lot of energy, pull girls to the dance floor, then take them to a quiet spot, kiss and fill, then leave the place or go in a closet somewhere wit her, haha.....

You will have fun bro, I am 21 now, and man....after readin this site and gettin on my feet, I will be done wit college in Dec. and life could not be better, YOURSS.....is goin to be poppin bro!

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few clubs in Seattle for 18+.

The liquor board in this state is so strict you wouldn't believe it. If your grandfather was in a bar -- doesn't even have to be drinking -- and he didn't have his I.D., the Liquor Board could shut the bar down permanently. The 18+ clubs are, by my understanding, hella removed from alcoholic anything. The club can be shut down if there's an intoxicated minor in it. Probably not a fertile ground for looking for ONS's. I don't know that I've ever had a (completely) sober ONS.

Humiliator, my bad. Still a creepy profile IMO.

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your blood pressure is much too high, especially for a 19 year old. You should see a doctor.

humiliator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think I'd have much fun dancing sober...

I've been told the blood pressure I listed on the site is the inverse of a normal person's blood pressure, and that it was actually extremely low. I may never know, or care, lol.

Originally posted by Q-Unit
While it is funny - i'd lose some of the geek humour. Like Programming and Quake. Chicks won't understand/appreciate that.
Well, I don't exactly hit on girls with "omg, quake." I expected pretty much only guys to like my site, but there's been a surprising number of girls that think it's funny.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea

Just do both! They're both a good time if you know how to socilize with people. I just graduated from college bout a year ago and I'm kinda over keg parties cause I club and bar so much, but that doesn't mean I won't go to a nice house party from time to time.

House parties are still okay. If it's somebody really rich is thowing a party then it most likely won't get broken up, and I'll go. Maybe your town is different though.