Bangin' Mid teens

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels

Girls at that age (especially 15...WTF?!) aren't experienced enough or emotionally mature enough to handle casual sex like 20somethings are. I'm sure there are exceptions, but chances are once you bang her she'll be in love with you and you'll have a hard time getting rid of her and end up breaking her heart.
They never go away either and the harder you try, the more they want you. So annoying, its not worth it.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 Cents

k i am in OZ ( Australia ) too,

legal age for sex is 16 in Australia.

i know alot of chicks 15 that have f***ed 10 guys at least.

so here's my advice :

if you f*** her and she falls pregnant what happens ?

seen it happen to my friend with a 15 year old chick, he is lucky she miscarried and was nice enough not to mention his name to her mum who was trying to get the police involved.

my friends next girlfriend ( 19 ) found out about him seeing a 15 year old from a jealous AFC. word got around. in some circles it can be social suicide.

on the streets i see 12 - 13 year olds f***ing dudes 18 - 22 straight up. but to me thats just insane.

there is a big social stigma in a girl being 15 in Australia. They ALL lie and say they are 16 without exception. the reason being no one wants jail bait so their little hoe a$$e$ have to walk the streets instead of cruising around in some guys hotted up car. they basically get nowhere and have nothing out in the cold dark world until they can be good for one thing sex.

Ask for ID when she says she is 16. ie. medicare card, birth certificate, drivers licence (L's) i know alot of guys that ask and the chick shouldn't act up unless she has something to hide.

my advice is keep her on the hook till she is 16. while tempting there are alot of aussies who will try and fry you over hittin' a 15 year old b*tch.

peace,

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

DJ IDOLS : Han Solo the Kino and Neg Hit king in The Empire Strikes Back
Captain Rhett Butler in Gone With The Wind " frankly my dear i don't give a damn "

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres an ol`austraian sayin: "Ol` enough to crawl, ol` enough to fu(k"

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember guys, u can still be convicted with statutary rape even if the girl says she is 16. That is not a suitable defence if you know she is still at school.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite apart from the legal or moral issues involved, heres the options:

a) she'll be a crap shag and/or scared of your erect penis

b) she'll become psychotically obsessed with you and pretend/make sure she's pregant

c) she'll convince her conveniently-just-released-from-state-pen big motherfu*ker of a father to show you some "tough love"

d) you'll feel as cheap and nasty as a used tampon

e) all of the above

Just leave it.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to say anything about the sex laws cause I'm not hypocritical but just to be safe I'd wait till she was 16 give it to her as a birthday present or something:D . Like AMF said there will be more complications because she will probably not be used to going this far and it could give you a really bad rep that would be really hard to change. I'd stick it out till she was 16 because if you say you don't want a serious relationship she could blackmail you into relationship saying "If you don't have a relationship with me I'll tell everyone about you sleeping with me when I was 15" and if something like that gets out to the open you'll have a hard time getting more women. Hope I helped.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by showtime17
I got a solution. Take her over on a trip over here to Quebec. Legal age here is 14....
You are sooooo ****ing wrong.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO IT

DO IT

In 3 months that is.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its all good dude bang that shyt when shes sixteen or even now just use condom they wont prove shyt if she tells on you

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night night, keep your butthole tight in prison! ;)

Reaction score
Sorry but the age of consent in Virginia has been changed officially to 16 years old as well. Check your sources...

"No, she is 15 and looks about 17. Pedophiles are interested in girls/boys that have not reached puberty."

LOL, no pedophiles are interested in people that are underage. PERIOD.

j_kat_251

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny how the guy who says "check your sources" gets the most important word completely wrong. then we have some racist who condemns a whole country because he's jealous. probably some sweaty old man who can't even pick up forty year old trailer trash. he's no suave secret agent, just a fat pathetic, hate-filled loser, like half the people on here.

my advice is stay on the right side of the law. the crown would love to send some "cradle-snatcher" up the river, even if you screwed on the night before her birthday. in my state, there's a two-yr max age difference if one or more party is under 18. so know the score and keep your nose clean.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Virginia_IZ4Hustlerz
LOL, no pedophiles are interested in people that are underage. PERIOD.
Once a girl is over 14 / past puberty, it's normal for men to be attracted to her. After all, it's in our genes! In the old days, 14-year-olds would have families and children! Of course, this doesn't make it right for say, a 40-year-old to have sex with a 14-year-old, but that's a whole other issue, don't you think? That's why Canada has age of consent of 14. And some countries, like Philippines, where sex at a younger age is part of the culture, have age of consent as low as 12! The age of 18 is just a social paradigm, nothing more.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Once a girl is over 14 / past puberty, it's normal for men to be attracted to her. After all, it's in our genes! In the old days, 14-year-olds would have families and children! Of course, this doesn't make it right for say, a 40-year-old to have sex with a 14-year-old, but that's a whole other issue, don't you think? That's why Canada has age of consent of 14. And some countries, like Philippines, where sex at a younger age is part of the culture, have age of consent as low as 12! The age of 18 is just a social paradigm, nothing more.
True, but in Canada your over 18, with is considered sex with a minor. The 14+ law only applies to the minor having sex with another minor over 14.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never heard of any stories of a guy getting busted under this law, but then again I'm not up to date about the age of content rules with drinking and so forth.