Banged a girl 5 hours after meeting her

ManOfMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, last night I went to a party with some old high school friends, and one of the guys I am not that close with brought an attractive female along with him. There were over 15 guys at the party and only a couple of girls, since the party was for my group of guy friends. I figured it would be my first attempted pickup in this situation.

What I did:

She came, gave me some eye contact. All the guys introduced eachother to her and gave her lots of attention. I am one of the more popular guys in the group so I had social proof to the max. After about an hour in, I finally went up and met her, had a short convo with her. Later approached her again and talked for a while, many IOI's...asked me to go somewhere to eat one on one with her. Having a good time eating until the friend that brought her came and ****blocked me.(She later told me he wanted her too) Its ok though, I number closed and felt good. Was planning on calling her sometime in the next 3 days. She then left with the friend to get dropped off at home after the party, and she texts me at 3 am telling me "im so bored" and stuff, and then called me and said the same thing. I say, "want to hang out?" and she said if you pick me up...she lived 15 mins away.

Brought her back to my pad and finished my game and had a good, safe 4 hours of fun. It was light out already when we finished :whistle: . Afterwards she begged me to call her again soon.

My first asian. :rockon:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats brother.

Thats just the kind of positive story I needed to hear today.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work!! It's been a while since I've had a quick fling like that. It's also been a while since I've even gone out to a party/bar/club. Just reading this story has given me a little itch that I might need to scratch sometime soon.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:

comic_relief

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now are you saying that you banged her 5 hours after you met or that you Banged Her for 5 hours afer you met? LOL

joe12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
ManOfMystery said:
Hey guys, last night I went to a party with some old high school friends, and one of the guys I am not that close with brought an attractive female along with him. There were over 15 guys at the party and only a couple of girls, since the party was for my group of guy friends. I figured it would be my first attempted pickup in this situation.

What I did:

She came, gave me some eye contact. All the guys introduced eachother to her and gave her lots of attention. I am one of the more popular guys in the group so I had social proof to the max. After about an hour in, I finally went up and met her, had a short convo with her. Later approached her again and talked for a while, many IOI's...asked me to go somewhere to eat one on one with her. Having a good time eating until the friend that brought her came and ****blocked me.(She later told me he wanted her too) Its ok though, I number closed and felt good. Was planning on calling her sometime in the next 3 days. She then left with the friend to get dropped off at home after the party, and she texts me at 3 am telling me "im so bored" and stuff, and then called me and said the same thing. I say, "want to hang out?" and she said if you pick me up...she lived 15 mins away.

Brought her back to my pad and finished my game and had a good, safe 4 hours of fun. It was light out already when we finished :whistle: . Afterwards she begged me to call her again soon.

My first asian. :rockon:

i love asians over and over:)