banged 600+ women

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the kevin & bean show kroq they had a former ny police guy on the show.
He claims to have been practically a virgin at 22. Then he became a cop and banged between 500-800 women in about 10 years time before he got married.
The funny part was his advice was to be: honest, protecting and nice
he made a special point about being funny too

anybody else in socal hear this?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he SAYS and what he actually DID might be different. He might have though he was only being honest and nice, but for all we know, the guy could be 6'4", buff and look like Brad Pitt. He might have been smooth and used a lot of c+f too. I'd like to have seen the dude in action.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He might be a liar or he might be banging 40 year old fat women. C'mon, cop is just above convict to most females.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did these women fvck him to get out of a ticket?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are women that have a thing for cops. There are women that have a thing for firemen. These guys are in dangerous professions, they're usually built, and they have a power attitude.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
There are women that have a thing for cops. There are women that have a thing for firemen. These guys are in dangerous professions, they're usually built, and they have a power attitude.
Women do like a man in uniform... :rolleyes:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
He banged women who fantasize about being cuffed and banged in the back of a cop car, ticketed for bad behavior, sprayed on the ass with mace and spanked with the baton, with the German Shepard watching. :crackup:

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
although he admitted to fvcking women of all types he claims that a lot of them were when he was on duty. Even though he was poor he says that he was just such a friendly guy that he would befriend club owners and then date showgirls...he also said his biggest rival for women was a good friend joe namath

this guy is pretty old but during the interview a girl emailed the radio station saying she met him on the train the other day and wanted to get in touch...lol

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps he read The Book Of Pook once. (just so some of you geeks start pre-cvmin').

SAKongen

Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be because that while turning into a cop, he also gained confidence and turned into Alpha. Most cops I know have to behave like alphas. It's a part of the job. Nobody will listen to a geek with a badge.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAKongen said:
It might be because that while turning into a cop, he also gained confidence and turned into Alpha. Most cops I know have to behave like alphas. It's a part of the job. Nobody will listen to a geek with a badge.
Fair, and I'm sure most cops do well for themselves... but none of them are getting laid like this guy.

I'd like to see what he looks like, and see how he approaches women.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saber said:
On the kevin & bean show kroq they had a former ny police guy on the show.
He claims to have been practically a virgin at 22. Then he became a cop and banged between 500-800 women in about 10 years time before he got married.
The funny part was his advice was to be: honest, protecting and nice
he made a special point about being funny too

anybody else in socal hear this?
800 women in 10 years.
80 women / year
6.66 women / month
1.66 women / week

Guess its possible. Pretty bad if you don't know if you've slept 500-800 women though. That's 300 women you are not keeping track of.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
500-800 women? So he is giving himself a cushion of three hundred? Whatever.

I will go out on a limb and say that almost any of you could get 500 females in the next 10 years. They might be old, hairy, and really fat but you could get a high number count.