Baffled and confused...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
pj0noel -->> You really cannot see your problem?

Are you really that blind and stupid?

What the fvck are you doing taking a b1tch out on so many dates before you even fvcked her. Not only did you NOT fvck her, but you didn't even man up and kiss her yet.

You deserve to be LJBF'ed. You are NOT A MAN.

You are a sissy ass 32 year old b1tch.

You didn't even kiss the girl and you ask her about a RELATIONSHIP!??

Man, what the fvck is wrong with you?

A real player would have hit that pvssy right after that coffee date you guys had at the bookstore. He would have invited her over for some drinks and tapped that ass nonstop.

A real man would take that pvssy.

Instead you take her on 4 or how many fvcking dates you took her before you even kissed her and THEN you have the courage to ASK FOR A RELATIONSHIP? WHAT THE FVCK!!

Can you say SYMP?!

Ohhh this sh1t makes my pimp hand itching... I need to slap a fool.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

EXACTLY!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
you're a fvcking moron as well. no wonder you're 37 years old and still on this god damn website. if you think he did nothing wrong by taking her out on 4 dates and not ONCE fvcking her... you are out of your mind.... not only did he not FVCK her, he didn't EVEN KISS HER!!!! oooH MY Fvckin god, it makes me wanna go over there and put my foot up his a$$$

especially he took her to JAPANESE food.. dat fvck is like 25$ an entree.

b1tch i'm gonna take your ass to McDonalds and you is gonna pay for yourself too. and then for an extra special topping, you can svck me off and swallow it.

that's how it's done.

it's not just about the money either, it's about the valued time you put into this ho.
DjDan, we need you to do that to a lot of these clueless guys, and worse yet, to the clueless guiding the clueless. Come on gents, sack it up and be men who go after what you want. We have way too many girly men running around, confused about gender roles.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his title states his state of mind, yet he stubbornly argues every point and defends his innefective behavior.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, in order to make the chance of getting into the FZ less likely, the Key element is Kino.
The second one, is Sexual Eye Contact.
And the third one is the Kiss Test.

Here's some help for some of the clueless guys out there.

If you are touching the woman seductively, and playfully, and suggestively, and she has put up very little by way of barriers, and even better, is encouraging your touch (women encourage your touch by touching you, you must be approachable and confident, she will then start her Signals and start to touch you . This is your Clue. Your Green Says Go! Card. Use it. Don't Use it, and you LOSE.)
After some nice kino, and suggestive Sexual eye contact, softly touch her hair, and/or her face.
Touch her hair as you slowly move in for the kiss. She will look at you , and your lips and if she wants it, she WILL NOT MOVE. She will stay there for you to Kiss her.
Touch her hair and then touch her face, and slowly , and gently tilt her head (very important)at an angle which she KINOWS facilitate kissing, You do know boys and girls (passionately, I might add)kiss at an angle, right?
Lastly, in order to stay congruent with Escalating Apropriately (meaning, you reward her for good behavior -kiss/touch- and punish her for bad behavior-withdraw attention/touch) go in for the Kiss only after she has proven worthy to you.
For the best results, you must intitiate the kiss AFTER she has qualified with something. REWARD the woman you like with your Kiss, and show her your attention and affection, when she has deserved it from you.
IF you don't follow this, you are more liely to raise the ASD-BS rather than LOWER IT!!!
Unless she's drunk and is very sexually into you, most women will LMR you , when you haven't created enough rapport there.
Don't be fooled. A chick will laugh and smile, and be friendly, and she STILL may not kiss you , or more importantlystiil MAY NOT LET YOU kiss her.

Establish verbal and physical rapport and comfort.
Escalate.
Go for the kiss, after a qualification.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
CF9 said:
Simple: she's not sufficiently attracted to you. You didn't do anything "wrong" IMO... She's just not into you. No crime or shame in that. Move onto the next one...
Wrong.

If this girl wasn't attracted, they wouldn't have gone on 5 dates. However, she may be losing attraction because you haven't kino'd enough. From what it sounds like, you haven't kino'd her at all sans the typical "goodbye" hug...You gotta escalate. From the get go this girl gave off signals that she was really into you.

Let's see, she approached you at the bookstore, gave you her number, went on a date with you, and scheduled another one. All signs point to ATTRACTION. You were a little lax in escalating, and I suspect this is to blame.

I think you can recover from this though. Never ever ever ever admit to a girl that you want a relationship with her. Over time, a relationship will begin to develop, you really don't need to talk about it until you've been dating for a few months or so. Don't break the news too early, it can be, and is (case in point) devastating.

Also,

DjDan,

Just STFU you're not here to disrespect, the kid doesn't know what went wrong, and he's looking for thoughts/opinions, not a verbal shellacking.

pj0noel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being the Don,

She is the first generation that was born here. Her friends are cool. Lots of really intelligent and highly educated people but know how to party. So the conversation is full of intellectual topics but also some goofy subjects which is really funny and entertaining.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever ever ever admit to a girl that you want a relationship with her:up:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Never ever ever ever admit to a girl that you want a relationship with her:up:
Bingo, gringo, mingo, Ringo, chingo!

You got that right. Can you post this topic on the Tips Forum? The title says it all, but you can elaborate, for us coneheads that like to learn how and why things work certain way.

pj0noel

Don Juan
Reaction score
B4IFURU18?

Thanks. My assesment is similar.

She text me Tuesday apologizing for not getting back with me sooner and assured me that she was not trying to blow me off. I replied that it was cool and not even sweating it. She text me back about how her work has been hectic and always tired after work. Did not reply to that one and have not contacted her since.

Now my question is, what next?

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now my question is, what next?
Whatever you want. If you feel like taking another chance and pursuing her, by all means go for it. Just remember though, you have to be a lot more aggressive this time. That's the only thing that will right your sinking ship.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow - all this over one girl and no kiss bro. Come on, if you are as intelligent book wise as you sound. Then you should be "listening" to the overall message this DJ's are trying to convey to you.

It was "over" with her sexually a LONG time ago - move on if you want a sexual relationship - it has to be with someone else. If you want a "friend", then keep chillin (aka wasting "sarging" time) with this girl - she is already just that - your friend.

Peace out,
E.D.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you can benefit from this. Be friends with her, and use her as a wing when you go out to clubs and bars.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
DjDan,

Just STFU you're not here to disrespect, the kid doesn't know what went wrong, and he's looking for thoughts/opinions, not a verbal shellacking.

FVCK YOU. No one asked your opinion, d1ckwad. I called him out for what he was, an idiot.
Spoken like a true DJ. Go back to the High School section...

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I saw this sooner.

pj0noel, all your questions have a 3 word answer:

NO GROUP DATES.

Stop going out with her gangs of friends, acquaintances, relatives, whatever. Just turn her down when she asks.

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
pj0noel said:
DjDan,

"PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING. YOU DON'T GET THE CHICKEN BY SMASHING THE EGG.":D
"Good things happen to those who wait... and go OUT AND GET THEM!"

I think you played it right at least with not looking too desperate. But the lack of sexual intensity, kissing, kino and all that stuff is making this courting quite dry. And then you asked her to be her girl..:kick:

Even though she is Asian, I'm sure she still has the same basic female inhibitions. Be the one who will make her feel alive dude!

Anyways, she got any cute friends?:rock:

Good luck:)

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
you're a fvcking moron as well. no wonder you're 37 years old and still on this god damn website. if you think he did nothing wrong by taking her out on 4 dates and not ONCE fvcking her... you are out of your mind.... not only did he not FVCK her, he didn't EVEN KISS HER!!!! oooH MY Fvckin god, it makes me wanna go over there and put my foot up his a$$$

especially he took her to JAPANESE food.. dat fvck is like 25$ an entree.

b1tch i'm gonna take your ass to McDonalds and you is gonna pay for yourself too. and then for an extra special topping, you can svck me off and swallow it.

that's how it's done.

it's not just about the money either, it's about the valued time you put into this ho.
I only meant that if she is not attracted to him, "big deal." It wasn't my intent to endorse his approach in any way; I didn't articulate it well, so I can totally see why you'd think I was.

Oh, and don't presume to know why I frequent these boards....

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
DjDan,

FVCK YOU. No one asked your opinion, d1ckwad. I called him out for what he was, an idiot.
DjDan,

I love your posts and overall message, and totally agree with your views and advice on this thread, but please tone it down a little. They already closed a good thread the guys had going with the Mystery Show Review thread because of immature bickering, and they'll do it with the very few interesting and worthwhile threads if you keep up this attitude of going over the top to get all these sensitive guys to overreact.

If you must flame, please do it on the useless threads, like anything to do with "Are looks important", "Should I ask her out?", etc. and I say, IF YOU MUST. Thank you.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
Alright alright.. don't know the policy around here, but on most sites like this, you're allowed to speak your mind.
Here you actually get censored. They do let threads go a long, usually until it just dies, until somebody just starts to over flame or someone one of the forbidden topics.

Also, if you keep the tone of your posts, you'll probably get banned, due to complains that the mods will get about you. Your posts are entertaining and pretty spot on, but we have a lot of sensitive people here who might feel personally attacked. I hate when a good poster gets banned. So, one, two, ok, maybe 3 insults might be ok, and very funny, but you go beyond that, and you make each worse. LoL.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is where I made a mistake but I am not sure. I told her that I see her in a very special way and want our relationship to go to the next level
You think this is where you made a mistake? Really? You sure?

My friend, there is no doubt in the world that that is a monumental mistake. (Not your only one, btw.)

Seriously, I would love to hear of just one field report where a phrase like "I wanna take this to the next step" was uttered before there had been any sexual contact-- namely, some heavy kissing-- and it led to anything sexual. I'd bet almost anything that's never happened in the history of the free world.

Lines like that are totally uninspiring, totally unromantic, totally insipid. They just reek of timidity.

You say you "just wanna know" whether she's into you or not? Then go for the freakin kiss! That'll tell you better than anything she might say to you verbally. I'd rather have her kissing me back while telling me that she loathes me than have her telling me she loves me but refusing even a peck on the cheek. Actions may not always speak louder than words, but this is one arena in which they certainly do.

Final assessment: after a promising start, you dragged things out way too long and totally failed to light any sort of fire in the girl. She's politely stringing you along now, perhaps because she's too nice to get rid of you too directly and because you've been too polite to deserve it (perhaps because that's the "japanese way" or something, dunno), but it's going nowhere. Time to say sayonara to this one.