Badmouthing Betas

Jeremiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
"There use to be this black guy who worked here and he was like, 'Damn, girl. You gotta a ghetto booty!' I was like, 'Excuse me, you shouldn't be looking at my ass!!' "

"The new kid gave me a ride home and he's really weird. He was talking about partying and drinking all the time and I was like, 'Yeah, whatever.' "

"Tim acts like he's a player but I've seen his girlfriend and she's morbidly obese."

There three statements were said to me by three different women I work with about three different guys we work with. What do you guys do when a women expresses displeasure with another male. Just change the subject? I've heard that one should never talk about other males to women.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
They sound like a bunch of gossipers who love talking about other people.

Change the subject if it makes you feel uncomfortable talking trash about people you don't know.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she picked up on the fact your a beta phaggot more or less

the best thing you can do is not engage in the convo with this warlock

she will use you as an emotional tampon to spew her anti male garbage to

this will squash your nuts subconciously over time

the wench is toxic!

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeremiah said:
"There use to be this black guy who worked here and he was like, 'Damn, girl. You gotta a ghetto booty!' I was like, 'Excuse me, you shouldn't be looking at my ass!!' "

"The new kid gave me a ride home and he's really weird. He was talking about partying and drinking all the time and I was like, 'Yeah, whatever.' "

"Tim acts like he's a player but I've seen his girlfriend and she's morbidly obese."

There three statements were said to me by three different women I work with about three different guys we work with. What do you guys do when a women expresses displeasure with another male. Just change the subject? I've heard that one should never talk about other males to women.
Who told you that? My girl and I have fun with trashing betas all the time. Just do it in a way that gets both of you laughing and having fun and not being serious. Women LOVE to walk all over betas no matter how sweet. This is from relationships, hookups and female friends. People watching is the easiest part of any date

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
self-respect said:
Who told you that? My girl and I have fun with trashing betas all the time. Just do it in a way that gets both of you laughing and having fun and not being serious. Women LOVE to walk all over betas no matter how sweet. This is from relationships, hookups and female friends. People watching is the easiest part of any date
That's funny, because you sound like a beta yourself. Real alphas wouldn't acknowledge betas because they focus on themselves and other alphas.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you work with some really lame people.

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not getting into an alpha d!ck measuring contest. If you've bothered to look around anywhere in a public place or know people from any social circle it's obvious people are at different levels. Focusing on yourself doesn't mean don't look at the world around you. Have fun defining real alphas though

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
self-respect is rigght

just look at pop culture

ie: rap has some of the highest ranking beta phaggot acting dudes acting hard core and singing how they spend 100k on a woman in a shopping spree and buy her a new benz

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeremiah said:

• object number one steers your attention towards her ass - she is available
  • object number two talks about someone who has shown interest in her but doesnt meet her standards. why would she do that? - she is available
  • object number three is kinda jealous and gauges her value in the eyes of a so-called player. "why doesnt he want me but instead settles for this fat cow?" - she is available

all three are seeking attention. and self validation.

I'd rather mess around with that a little bit.
  • your ass is not THAT big. and of course i would never look at it. although it is quite noticable.
  • so you are no party girl? what do you do then when you want to have fun? playing with your toys?
  • she must have special talents then i guess. do you have anything where you are really good at?

general advice tho: listen to what she actually is saying. and proceed accordingly.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
self-respect is rigght

just look at pop culture

ie: rap has some of the highest ranking beta phaggot acting dudes acting hard core and singing how they spend 100k on a woman in a shopping spree and buy her a new benz

which rappers are those man?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
which rappers are those man?
T.I is the only rapper I can think of.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
T.I is the only rapper I can think of.
shoot all the sucessfull rappers KANYE being at the top of the list but heres a few

1. rick ross has said it
2. jeezy has said it ( matching rolex's baby team us")
3. jay z
4. birdman has said it and made youtube vids doing it
5. jim jones/sanata of the diplomats

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
flashpoint said:
all three are seeking attention. and self validation.

I'd rather mess around with that a little bit.
  • your ass is not THAT big. and of course i would never look at it. although it is quite noticable.
  • so you are no party girl? what do you do then when you want to have fun? playing with your toys?
  • she must have special talents then i guess. do you have anything where you are really good at?

general advice tho: listen to what she actually is saying. and proceed accordingly.
Did you just come up with these from the top of the dome, those are some really good witty comebacks, that's a problem I noticed myself having actually having a good comeback to what they have to say, any special exercises you have to develop this skill?

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iggy69 said:
any special exercises you have to develop this skill?
thank you. hard to say. i think it is more a matter of attitude than learning lines or such. like NEVER to take anything seriously a chick says. listening tho to what she says about herself (and since they are often pretty selfcentered you dont have to look far). then playing it back at her. in a way that is slightly inappropriate.

but of course there is the ****y comedy workbook and the helitzer book deangelo mentions. they are pretty good reads on that. sure you can find it on the web for free. hth.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
georgie24 said:
the best thing you can do is not engage in the convo with this warlock

she will use you as an emotional tampon to spew her anti male garbage to

this will squash your nuts subconciously over time

the wench is toxic!
^This.

She probably talks sh$t about you too behind your back.

They love to play the "Everybody else sucks blah blah blah, but you're my friend."

But they do that to several people at once lol.