Bad Moods

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the best way to counteract a bad mood?

Reaction score
I use music myself. If you can't blast it through your ears, then humming/tapping/whatever will do.

Reaction score
No matter how many times I read it I still thought it could be understood both ways, so I just flipped a coin before I replied.
Anyway, if that's the case, is it even worth trying ? I mean we keep talking about being positive here, when you're in a bad mood no one wants you around. It should be the same for girls. If a few jokes/a good conversation won't cut it then it's useless.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
music is my life so i listen to music as well. it's always there for me...

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea sorry i didnt clarify. i meant the girl's bad mood. and it's not that i want to deal with it i just got put in a situation the other day when my gf was in a really bad mood and i wasn't exactly sure how to play it. i initially was just doin what i always do..busting on her and tryin to make her laugh. she just got pissed. and i was just wondering if anyone's got anything they do to try and take care of that. or do you just avoid her?

Reaction score
Do you mean something persistent ? Because if it just happens at times you may as well just leave her alone for a while. Sometimes people just need a break. Of course if this lasts for too long it's not good, then again neither is coming off as annoying.

jimmyjack

Banned
Reaction score
**** All This Girls If You Know You Have The Biggest **** In The World.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to think I've become quite good at this lately. I need to be because my girlfriend has bi-polar and is still dealing with losing her mother recently so she'll sometimes just suddenly get really depressed or pissed off at the smallest things. I accept it and don't judge her for it because she's such a sweet girl and I really love her, hense I don't just leave her be like I used to do with girls.

If she's upset first thing I do is hold her close to me, and try and get her to tell me whats wrong. Once I've figured out whats bothering her I'll hug her and tell her not to worry about it. That it'll be fine ect. Tell her I love her and carry her to somewhere I can lay her down near a TV. Then I'll turn on the TV to something I know she likes and just sit and watch with her holding her close to me occasionally kissing her forehead. Soon enough she cheers up and is her normal happy self.

If she's pissed off I generally don't bother finding out why. The key is to get her mind off it rather than try and solve it for her, because generally you can't do anything about it I've found. I'll make some stupid lame jokes that make her laugh. Act lame so she can tease me, which gives me permission to tease her back. Soon enough she forgets about it and starts play fighting me for taking the piss out of her.

lonewolf17

Don Juan
Reaction score
humour...i know when a girl is all scowls and frowns i just sort of lighten the situation and if i get even one laugh in, usually i find its uphill from there.