Bad mistake you made with a woman

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You mean telling that to any girl, unless she says it first and you are just saying "I know" in reply like Han Solo in star wars.
FYP :D

My bad mistakes with women have always involved text messaging. I ruined it with 4 attractive gals who showed interest in me first, gave me the signals and everything but I killed things with text messages (2 who were very very hot).

I guess i needed to get my butt kicked in this game to finally learn my lesson and to avoid interacting with women with text messages. Whether it be over the phone or facebook/myspace etc. I had to man up and start calling them as my main means of communication rather than texts.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believed her when she told me that she wanted to marry me and have kids with me, and started assuming that's how things would end up.... a few months later she broke up with me.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a date with a girl who kept sending me mixed signals.
We went to an Irish pub and I suddenly realized I have to take a shyt. When I returned we continued in our conversation.
In one moment I was just sitting there silently and she asked me:
"What are you thinking about?"
and I honestly answered, probably because I was pissed at her and didn't want to tell her "About You, of course". So I told her: "I'm thinking if I need to go to take a shyt again." That was the last nail, heh:p

freshprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made so many bloody mistakes when it comes to women but my most recent one was underestimating a hot chick who i thought was different, honest and innocent and as a result i let my guard down and opened up to her. I then found out that she was just using me to make her ex boyfriend jealous since we had a confrontation a while back and it worked she is now back with him. I felt like a bloody *****, lower than dirt!