Bad Day For Me

Moon Ram

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I did today was a faliure. In the evening when I asked seven girls to give me their phone numbers, none of them gave me their phone numbers. To me this is really weird because I NEVER faced this type of situation where 7 girls refused to give me their phone numbers. Any of you guys faced this type of evenings when every girl you talked seem to reject you.:trouble: :trouble::trouble:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I've had 10 all turn me down. Mot only that I had a time when I got turned down 7 times, got a date with the next person, then she turns me down 3 days later.
I now spend all my time watching reruns of Full house, Fresh Prince, Family Matters, Frasier, and Friends as well as networking on myspace. It seems that I have to be rich and famous to get a girl to reciprocate. I've had worse failures than you. Nowadays, I can sense when one is coming (future sight), then I take off running after quickly killing the conversation.

Bad luck's a motherf**ker!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some days you bat 1000 some day's you're at 0. It happen but then again I don't exacty "shot gun" for girls anymore. I prefer toooo....sniper i guess you could sayin that I may not ask EVERY girl I meet for her number but I have a good feeling usually about the ones i do go for.

DJ React

Reaction score
Are you trying to initiate conversations with these girls, or are you just running around asking any female for their number?

Try establishing some sort of decent conversation before shooting for the number.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Its a hard world for all men except celebs and models..LOL
You're such an AFC...:rolleyes:

To the OP. If you got out there and did the damn thing then it wasn't a failure.

Every other guy wouldn't have had it in them to ask 7 girls for their number...you at least got some approaching practice in, which will help you out for next time.